Gurkha San Miguel Split Anyone??

Started by bmac7754, 01/20/2013 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

I just bought the mazo of Gurkha San Miguel at CI.  I dont think I need 20 of them, so was wondering if anyone wanted to split them or I can do two 5er's.  I am planning on keeping 10 of them.  They would be $2.00 a piece and shipping usually cost me $5.00 that I ask you pay.  

If interested me please PM me.

Oh, here is the link to check them out http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_wkly.asp?scSlide=1

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

chewmann

I'll take you up on that.  I'd like to get 5 of them from you!  I can transfer money to you via PayPal.  What do you prefer?

shuler29108

I'll take 5 or 10 if the other gentleman backs out. What kind of payment do you want? Thanks!

Sandy

Hot Stuff x

I didn't know these were Gurkhas...I thought it was another blend in the A.J. Fernandez lineup.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Jackal

QuoteHot Stuff x - 1/22/2013  1:32 PM

I didn't know these were Gurkhas...I thought it was another blend in the A.J. Fernandez lineup.

They were/ are.

From what I have read, there was a trademark dispute over the name.  Gurkha had the rights to the name San Miguel, and filed a cease/ desist with AJ Fernandez.  

CI was stuck with a bunch of unsold cigars, so they struck a deal to sell them, under the Gurkha name.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

junglepete

How did that split work out anyway? I thought it was odd that two brand new members responded immediately??
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

bmac7754

Quotejunglepete - 1/23/2013  8:35 AM  How did that split work out anyway? I thought it was odd that two brand new members responded immediately??

Still up for grabs. I sent PM to both and no response. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

chewmann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.