Cigar Place

Started by pferg, 01/28/2013 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pferg

So i just got my cigars in, and was looking at the label and posted it from "Michael Ferguson". Not sure if thats a real person or they used a fake name with the same last name as me so make it look more like a gift so customs just ignores it. But this isnt the first time ive ordered through them and would recomend them to any canadian bolt to get humidor accessories shipped here without a hasle  :biggrin:

Smurf

Yea there are good I order from them ocassioanly. Getting past cutoms really is a job in itself!
orbis non sufficit

pferg

QuoteSmurf - 1/28/2013  3:24 PM

Yea there are good I order from them ocassioanly. Getting past cutoms really is a job in itself!

ya i pay the extra shipping to keep the boxes smaller and dont buy lots all at once anymore. Thought id share the good experince with everyone here since there seems to be more and more Canadians on here. if Dan(roscosrevenge) ever comes back and Mark(horrido) stops by more

Smurf

Its getting harder to find places willing to ship  to Canada. Guess we have to find more non cigar somking friends to stay 48 hrs in the States so they can bring us back our gooodies  :)
orbis non sufficit

Smurf

And ya Glad to see more and more fellow Canadian's here on CG
orbis non sufficit

pferg

QuoteSmurf - 1/28/2013  4:16 PM

Its getting harder to find places willing to ship  to Canada. Guess we have to find more non cigar somking friends to stay 48 hrs in the States so they can bring us back our gooodies  :)

Id love to be able to have someone that would do that for me but the only person i knpw that lives close enough to the border is my sister and shes so anti smoking its scary  :-( she made my parents stand at the end of the driveway at her place to smoke.

ROTHNH

Yep, I've ordered from them in the past and very pleased every time.  Once, I wanted to order some LFD Carajos but their price was a bit high, so I Emailed them about it.   A young lady called me, saying she got my phone number from my account info and wanted to know what "the other guy's" price was, so I told her.  "OK,"  she said, "the boss told me to offer you these cigars for $1.00 less than that and free shipping, even though you missed that promotion by a few days now -- how many would you like?"

Ringadingh

Thats pretty good, if they offered to that for you.

CrazyK

I have ordered a couple of time from them and they are very fast and reliable. I just find that a lot of their stock goes very quickly! I do like that the return address makes it look like the package is coming from a family member :-)
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

horrido

Yup, these guys are good and will ship just about anyway you want to CDN but beaware the boys at the gate will nail you once and awhile to make sure you don't go over board in your orders. They do have an uncanny way of knowing when you reach a magic number and then slap a very big fee comes your way......... :notamused:

P.S now that I am further away from the boarder and ISOM it now is getting more difficult plus more expensive to get my sin packs. Need to find an alternative to this problem...but when there is a will there is always a way. :shy:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.