Vintage Collection Available

Started by JRODZILLA, 01/29/2013 10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRODZILLA

Hey guys, there is a lounge here locally that has a rather large collection of Vintage smokes available. I went by and checked them out and it it is a beautiful sight. Here is a rough idea of what is available:

Padrons - Various blends, but all top shelf. 1995-2011 Range
Davidoff - Various blends, again, all top shelf. 2000-2011 Range

I just had a Davidoff that was from early 2000. It was ridiculous. I also bought a 2002 Davidoff 48 Perfecto and can't wait to smoke it.

There is about $500k in this collection and I would hate to not share them with fellow BOTLs. I have a full inventory list that I can send you if you send me a PM.

JRODZILLA

By the way, I would be willing to pick these up and send them to you. You would have to pay shipping and say nice things about me though.

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

JRODZILLA

JRODZILLA

The prices are pretty much retail, no tax on the age.

1sgjeffward

I would like to see that list!

jeffward@rams.colostate.edu
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

pferg

me to
pferguson@live.ca

would you be willing to ship to the north?

dio

Smurf

why not just post the list here for all to see?
orbis non sufficit

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Ringadingh

QuoteSmurf - 1/31/2013 3:08 PM why not just post the list here for all to see?

Fanatastic idea!!:bigthumbs:

JRODZILLA

Hey guys, I am having a hard time attaching the list. Can anyone help?

Vroomp

Copy and paste?......................
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

QuoteJRODZILLA - 1/31/2013  10:39 PM

Hey guys, I am having a hard time attaching the list. Can anyone help?

You can always just attach it after you post - there is a check box at the bottom of the screen right above "Submit".  It has to be 100kb or less, though.
Chief of Shaft

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Longhorn

Jared,

Here's the Excel document you sent to me - does this help?

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Longhorn

Quotetvolball - 2/2/2013  8:12 PM

List please

Troy, check the posts above yours... should be able to download an Excel doc or PDF file.

nwb

There were a couple of things that interested me, but I haven't received a response....?
Chief of Shaft

Longhorn

Quotenwb - 2/2/2013  8:43 PM

There were a couple of things that interested me, but I haven't received a response....?

Doesn't look like he's been on since Thursday or so.

nwb

QuoteLonghorn - 2/2/2013  8:48 PM

Quotenwb - 2/2/2013  8:43 PM

Doesn't look like he's been on since Thursday or so.

He hasn't responded to emails, either.  Oh well, I'll get to keep some of my money. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Smurf

Big swing... and a miss! LOL
orbis non sufficit

nirab

Hey y'all. I work with Jared, and he has been really busy as of late. I will let him know that there is some interest in the vintage list and you have sent messages/emails/pm. I have seen the list, and it is only a fraction of things to come. Worth the patience, just wish I could afford to buy some of em!  :-)
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nwb

Quotenirab - 2/4/2013  1:38 PM

Hey y'all. I work with Jared, and he has been really busy as of late. I will let him know that there is some interest in the vintage list and you have sent messages/emails/pm. I have seen the list, and it is only a fraction of things to come. Worth the patience, just wish I could afford to buy some of em!  :-)

Some of the cigars on the list are impossible to find, and others are extremely rare.  Do you have any background information?  The email he sent to me was a forwarded email, so is he selling on someone's behalf?  Does he know the person, trust they took care of the cigars, etc?

Just some general questions that would be good to know and Jared might address here.  The prices on some of it was either missing or out there (read crazy), too.

EDIT:  Just saw it is a local B&M.  Still would be nice to get some additional background.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.