Mobile Cigar Lounge

Started by drjimmyb, 02/02/2013 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drjimmyb

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Jimmy-B-Cigars/344575188906207

Take a look at the pictures on Facebook.  Our lounge is a 40 foot executive coach bus that was once Senator John McCain's Straight Talk Express.  It is now converted to a mobile cigar lounge.  A touch of class can be added to any special event including weddings, corporate events, fundraisers, birthday parties, and bachelor parties by having the lounge. Call 919.208.1697 to reserve the lounge.

Dr. Jimmy B. Cigars started as an offical organization in 2012. The co-founders have enjoyed cigars for several years prior to this official launching.  Cigars have been a pleasure they have treasured during a number of special events, such as birthday parties, weddings, work functions, sporting events, golf, and poker. However, through the years it has been harder to find places that not only sell premium cigars but offer a venue to enjoy them, outside of your own home. We partner with these venues to deliver cigars to you. Additionally, we work with individuals to make any special event perfect with incorporating cigars.  Most recently we started selling Vector Lighters.....The Nitro torch is great....

toby2

sjn1117

Quotetoby2 - 2/3/2013  12:59 AMok. and ahh welcome
x2
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

BigTA

Quotetoby2 - 2/2/2013  10:59 PM  ok. and ahh welcome

X 3 , I call spam / commercial.

Cheap sex, Cheap booze, Cheap cigars, Everybody loves a bargain.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=BigTA

tvolball

It's a advertisement  :-0
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

NebNorse

Kind of a neat idea... but ya its advertisement.  How do they keep the interior from smelling like stale cigars?

Could you imagine how much that would cost to bring to Nebraska? :-0
"I'll come back as soon as I can with as much as I can. In the meantime, you've got to hold!" - As spoken to General Wainright by General MacArthur in March of 1942

My Cigar smells better than YOUR FEEDLOT!

Longhorn

I think I saw another one of these in Florida.

I guess I need a little more education in post etiquette. Aside from being his first and only post, he posted in the right forum for advertisements, no? :confused:

nirab

Maybe we could talk this "geek" to criss-cross the country and pick us all up. Ya know, just to earn some street cred on the site!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

nwb

Very cool!

And I don't see a problem with him posting in the commercial retailer forum..... :confused:
Chief of Shaft

junglepete

The original post was in General Cigar Discussion...I changed it to commercial. I don't see any problem with retailers or anyone trying to sell their cigar related stuff in this section.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

vw77guy

My 2 cents:  I think it's great that we do have a section for stuff like this on the forum.  We're all family here and have all the threads to go back and forth on so why not have one or two specific threads for stuff like this.  It presents something new to us to pick and choose whether we take part in or not, and especially here, we can give it a try and let everyone else know if it's something worth while or not.  I'm part of another forum for business purposes and they won't let any advertising/promoting.  Sometimes that sucks when someone is asking questions that you could easily offer your service to them.  Again, just my 2 cents.

Brlesq

Quotejunglepete - 2/3/2013  10:26 PM

The original post was in General Cigar Discussion...I changed it to commercial. I don't see any problem with retailers or anyone trying to sell their cigar related stuff in this section.

I concur, so long as its posted in the proper forum so that the posters intent is clear.  Certainly the first few members that came across this saw it in the wrong forum and properly questioned it.  Now that Pete's moved it to its correct place, there should be no issue.

NOTE TO COMMERCIAL POSTERS:  Many people do not use FacePlace.  Furthermore, I would have loved to see what you are offering, but can't sign in to that from work, and will certainly forget about you by the time I get home tonight.  If you're a serious business,  put up an inexpensive website to grab that extra customer base!  Just my 2 cents.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

Well done by everyone.  It is a great idea that should have been shared
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

chief791

Quotenirab - 2/3/2013  10:42 AM  Maybe we could talk this "geek" to criss-cross the country and pick us all up. Ya know, just to earn some street cred on the site!  :biggrin:

:bigthumbs:  :lmao:  

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Ken Kelley

This is MY mobile cigar lounge!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

Nice whip Ken!, so do the pups ride up front or in the back?.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Ringadingh

Seems like he's trying to sneak in the back door, he should have properly introduced himself and then mentioned that he had a bus available.

Ken Kelley

Quotelubrix - 2/4/2013  9:44 AM

Nice whip Ken!, so do the pups ride up front or in the back?.

Up front where they can keep an eye on my driving. They're pretty good about snide doggy sneezes when I smoke a stick too.  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 2/4/2013  7:47 AM
NOTE TO COMMERCIAL POSTERS:  Many people do not use FacePlace.  Furthermore, I would have loved to see what you are offering, but can't sign in to that from work, and will certainly forget about you by the time I get home tonight.  If you're a serious business,  put up an inexpensive website to grab that extra customer base!  Just my 2 cents.

:word:

My FB page was deleted a few months ago, and if that is your only web presence, then you are missing some potential customers.
Chief of Shaft

Smurf

This bus is pretty cool I actualy met this guy @ a DPG event in NC. great idea I hope it works out for him!
orbis non sufficit

lowpro75

Cool idea.  Also I'm sure that all commercial retailers will be thrilled with Brlesq's educational note about "faceplace".  I would only add that Brlesq would also like to request that you turn the damn music down and stay off his lawn.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Brlesq

Quotelowpro75 - 2/4/2013  2:18 PM

I would only add that Brlesq would also like to request that you turn the damn music down and stay off his lawn.

Well yeah, that's just common sense and courtesy . . . you mean I have to ask?

And may I add: If your ball rolls into my yard, I'm keeping it!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Longhorn

Current Rules for This Thread:

Turn music down.
Resize photos so others don't have to scroll.
Don't post a link to an advertisement when the only option is FacePlace.
Never post an ad in any thread other than this one.
Run a contest to get our interest.
Offer something free to get our interest.
Post pictures of midgets to get the interest of some of us.

What am I forgetting?  :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.