Podman is in Esteli!

Started by podman28, 02/07/2013 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

Guys I was going to try and get this out before I left but unfortunately I couldn't get it out. I am in Esteli, Nicaragua for a few days I am sure my e-mail in on the full side as it has been an issue getting to it for some reason. Hopefully I will be coming back with some very good news and I will get to all my messages here somehow!

CrazyK

Have fun! I can't wait to go down there in April!!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

nwb

Enjoy the trip!  Do I see the BOTL 2013 on the horizon....?  Even better yet, a CigarGeeks 2013 smoke? :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Longhorn

Quotenwb - 2/7/2013  7:30 PM

Enjoy the trip!  Do I see the BOTL 2013 on the horizon....?  Even better yet, a CigarGeeks 2013 smoke? :biggrin:

X 2!

Tim, there were reports of a tobacco bacteria that started last year in the Jalapa region that was killing some of the plants. About now is when they'll get an idea if they have it under control or not for this growing season...  Would be interested if you hear anything or if it has spread toward the Esteli region?  Safe travels!

lubrix

Have a fun and safe trip!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ntanner

Enjoy the trip, im enviouse.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nwb

Good question, Longhorn!  I'd be interested as well.
Chief of Shaft

uplander12ga

Have a great trip and be safe!!!
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Smurf

Nice!!!! enjoy have fun!!!
orbis non sufficit

akira

Have fun!  Looking forward to hearing the updates.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

tvolball

Have a good trip brother
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

toby2

sounds fun. pretty soon your gonna have your own room down there. :biggrin:

nkowal

Awesome! And I'm extremely jealous!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.