Cigar Exchange Wants You

Started by DogMan, 02/18/2013 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DogMan

Hey Everyone

Take a look here  -  at least check out the inventory in the virtual humidor  -  and see if this might interest you. We've got this started but need a few more participants to really get it rolling. Any questions, just email me at lorenbdavis@gmail.com or PM me here.

The Concept

Trade those cigars you won't get around to smoking, have overstocked, should never have bought (DevilSite), or just don't care for anymore - without the hassle of finding a trading partner and setting up a trade. Just enter your sticks in the Exchange VH and send them to the exchange, then pick something from the humidor you would like to exchange it for. Pay only actual postage.

The Humidor     The Directions     Current Credits

Loren B Davis

nwb

Chief of Shaft

DogMan

Hey Guys - Just wanted to shamelessly bump this thread to the top again - take a look
Loren B Davis

Joelala

Joe

DogMan

We've had four contributors so far - check out the link to the inventory - but no takes yet.

I was hoping to get enough geeks interested that there would by a constantly churning inventory.

Loren B Davis

nwb

It would be nice if we could build up the initial inventory.  Once there are enough cigars, I'll post some "takes".
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

Quotenwb - 3/6/2013  7:39 PM

It would be nice if we could build up the initial inventory.  Once there are enough cigars, I'll post some "takes".
X2
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

greige matter

Noobie to the Geeks and this looks like a good way to get a taste of many different cigars.  Looked at the list and there are some cigars I would be interested in.  Let me review my stock and see what I have to offer.

DogMan

Quotegreige matter - 3/19/2013  8:25 AM  Noobie to the Geeks and this looks like a good way to get a taste of many different cigars.  Looked at the list and there are some cigars I would be interested in.  Let me review my stock and see what I have to offer.  

That's what I was shooting for. I'm sure there is something in your humi that you're not going to smoke that someone else wants to try, and vice versa. Let me know and we'll make it happen
Loren B Davis

Mojo66

I'm a noob here hence my question: Is it a show stopper if I am in Canada, and on top of that, half of the cigars I want to trade are from That Place That Must Not Be Named. This concept is quite interesting.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.