1sgjeffward Genesis split & BOMB

Started by bmac7754, 02/22/2013 04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

So I go get my package today.  I did a split with Jeff for some Genesis and the Jedi has been smacked with a side BOMB.  You are right, Never assume that ANY package is safe, even if you're expecting one.  Lesson learned and greatly appreciated.  I am a NEWB and proud of it.  Thanks again Jeff, those are some great sticks 

Photobucket

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Joelala

Joe

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

uplander12ga

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

cibolodave

Otter

That's a mean looking bomb but nice sticks! :-)
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

vw77guy

Jeff's not to be trifled with!!!

1sgjeffward

There were lessons that needed to be taught :shades:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Vroomp

Nice "Smack Down" Jeff! put'n the Newb's in their place! :rocker:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

tvolball

Very nice stick there indeed...I love the Ramon Bueso's
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

BXgreenhorn

Quoteuplander12ga - 2/22/2013  5:55 PM

:nono: Never mess with the master...

And they haven't seen nothing yet :biggrin:

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

uplander12ga

QuoteBXgreenhorn - 2/22/2013  11:35 PM

You know it Angel!!! :biggrin:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

uplander12ga

QuoteBXgreenhorn - 2/22/2013  11:35 PM

You know it Angel!!! :biggrin:

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.