Win a Bundle??

Started by Brlesq, 02/23/2013 07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

The Signal Cigar Co. banner that rotates through the top of the screen here occasionally promotes "Win a Bundle" of 10 cigars contest.  Click on it, and get to nothing but items they are promoting for sale and nothing any contest or how to win a bundle.  Site search for contest comes up with no results.

Anyone have any luck figuring out if there really is a bundle to win? :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

junglepete

:confused: The banner used to say "win a bundle" but for members only....now it just says win a bundle?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SenorPablo

David from Singal sent me this detail when he sent it to me:

"Basically you can win a 10 cigar bundle that you pick from our entire catalog of cigars. To be eligible to win all entrants must be current customers of Signal Cigar Co. Just tell us why you like the 10 cigars you chose!"  The contest will run through 3/15.

So it sounds like you just send them an email.  I sent him an email asking if there is supposed to be a specific URL that has more details.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Vroomp

"Current customer" sounds like you have to purchase something first......
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Mautrak

They have now updated their splash page with essentially what Paul has above.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.