Genesis Trade with wescat (Kevin)

Started by DonM, 02/25/2013 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

Sorry gents, didn't get a pic of the payload I got from Kevin today, they are already resting.   I did a trade with wescat for some Genesis toro and robusto last week.  When I got his box it was loaded with top notch cigars all the way!  Thanks so much, appreciate your generosity!

"The Curmudgeon"

cibolodave

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

bmac7754

Very nice.  I did a split with Jeff for some of them and looking forward to trying them after a little rest of course.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

1sgjeffward

Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

wescat

QuoteDonM - 2/25/2013  3:29 PM

Sorry gents, didn't get a pic of the payload I got from Kevin today, they are already resting.   I did a trade with wescat for some Genesis toro and robusto last week.  When I got his box it was loaded with top notch cigars all the way!  Thanks so much, appreciate your generosity!

You enjoy those smokes Don, and thank you for generously letting me have some Genesis!

And here is a vote for the USPS TCB: I shipped that box parcel post on Saturday. Not a Priority Mail flat rate box, parcel post.

It made it from Louisiana to Florida in 2 days, over the weekend..................Go figure.................. :confused:

Sometimes even a blind hog finds an acern................. :biggrin:
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Greenfairypipe

Wolfeman

"After the first glass of absinthe you see things as you wish they were. After the second you see them as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world."
- Oscar Wilde

Longhorn

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.