Diesel Hair of the Dog box split

Started by bmac7754, 02/27/2013 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

I have a box of 20  Diesel Hair of the Dog Toro 6x50 on its way to me.  If interested in doing a split I am up for it.  They cost me $4.50 each, and am selling at cost to you plus shipping.  To the US I will do the 10 pack for $50 shipped, or I can do two 5 packs for $28 shipped each.  PM me if interested.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Joelala

Joe

bmac7754

QuoteJoelala - 2/27/2013  8:44 PM  Ill take a 5er

PM Sent

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Got one 5 pack spoken for already, Thanks Joe.  One left if anyone wants in

Greenfairypipe

I'll take the other fiver if it is still available
Wolfeman

"After the first glass of absinthe you see things as you wish they were. After the second you see them as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world."
- Oscar Wilde

bmac7754

QuoteGreenfairypipe - 2/27/2013  9:42 PM  I'll take the other fiver if it is still available

PM Sent

bmac7754

Thanks Joe & Mike you guys got them.

bmac7754

Mike & Joe, these came in today.  Packed and being dropped off tomorrow at the PO.  I am sending you PM's with the tracking #.

Joelala

Awesome man, feedback is done.
Joe

Greenfairypipe

Wolfeman

"After the first glass of absinthe you see things as you wish they were. After the second you see them as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world."
- Oscar Wilde

Greenfairypipe

Brian, you sneaky b@$t@rd.  You must treat your cigars really bad, because three of them ran away from home.  They had to sneak into the box just to get away from you.  :bright:  Thank brother.
Wolfeman

- Oscar Wilde

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.