Android Update v3.4 is Available

Started by SenorPablo, 03/01/2013 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hi Folks.  Shortly following the iPhone 3.4 release, the new Android version 3.4 release is now also available.  This should fix the Humidors Sync issues reported.  The Sync function has been completely revamped.  This release will also include the minor enhancement that displays the counts of cigars for the humidors as well as the total count in your collection.  Additionally, the issue some folks reported related to Cigar Reviews being submitted under the "Unknown" member name should be corrected as well.

Also, for those that didn't see the iPhone 3.4 announcement, you can find it here:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=17628.0

Thanks for your patience as I worked through the issues.
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

cibolodave

Great news. Can't wait to download the update

SenorPablo

bump for the afternoon crowd.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

uplander12ga

It downloaded earlier today for me. Excellent enhancements!!! Thanks!!! :biggrin:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Robert LG

I missed this initially but received the update automatically and didn't know it until I opened it up a few minutes ago.  Thank you Paul!!  The enhancements are very nice.
Rob

Redwings7883

Regards,
Ryan

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

wbrian

Hi Paul!
I'm fairly new here.  Nice to "meet you" so to speak.  Do you have any interest in porting the Android App over to the Blackberry 10 OS?  It's fairly simple to do, I hear, and there are NO CIGAR APPS currently available for the BB10 devices.  Might be a little coup and a chance to get some site promo (plus a little extra revenue never hurts, right??).  As an FWIW, I bought the CG android app today and converted the APK to a bar file (needed for BBOS10) and it installed and functions without a hitch.  I'm working on building my online humidor now and it seems to have sync'd correctly, as well.

Just a FYI and a little inquiry.
Later,
Brian
(Oh, and great App, BTW!!)
Started smoking cigars in July 2012, and took to them madly!
My Humidor: "Da Beast" A Verona Cabinet... http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wbrian

jimmyG

Ive just got it so will giving it a go later :dancing:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.