Trade some Gurkah Beasts

Started by AJinHI, 03/02/2013 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJinHI

I got these Gurkah beasts on special from CI and don't care for em. Any body like these. Would like to see em go to some one who will enjoy them.

jtmazz10

Which beast we talkin about specifically?
"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go." (Mark Twain)

John-Thomas Mazzocchi
Founder and Curator of Lilynana's Crib

chief791

Alan, save them for when you have moochers come over. This way you won't feel like they are wasting a good cigar.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

AJinHI

Quotechief791 - 3/2/2013  2:53 PM

Alan, save them for when you have moochers come over. This way you won't feel like they are wasting a good cigar.

Haha. Thought about that but I'd like the room in the humi.

Sorry they are the Solomon's.
I need to disclose that the 2 I tried blew up on me. Came apart all over the place. Even after a couple weeks in the humi.

I also have some Acid opulence 3's I wouldn't mind getting rid of as well.

BXgreenhorn

QuoteAJinHI - 3/2/2013  4:02 PM

Quotechief791 - 3/2/2013  2:53 PM

Haha. Thought about that but I'd like the room in the humi.

Sorry they are the Solomon's.
I need to disclose that the 2 I tried blew up on me. Came apart all over the place. Even after a couple weeks in the humi.

I also have some Acid opulence 3's I wouldn't mind getting rid of as well.

Ahh there's the problem my friend your need a bigger humidor. May I suggest a Coolidor. Here are step by step instructions http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=22

Rx2man

I will take you up on the beast.  What you lookin for?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." ~Winston Churchill

Vroomp

I thought for sure Bob would jump all over those! :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Rx2man

Actually I am after all most all the gurkhas, Toranos and some of the  CAO's
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." ~Winston Churchill

AJinHI

QuoteRx2man - 3/3/2013  2:25 AM

I will take you up on the beast.  What you lookin for?[/QUOTE

Would you like all 8 of them?
Not really sure what I'm looking for. Just to try some new stuff.
I like more full flavor, full body smokes. I like every thing I've tried from Padron, almost everything from LFD and everything from the Garcia family.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.