Trade with Angel (BXGreenhorn)

Started by Ntxsage, 03/06/2013 05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ntxsage

Received my end of a trade with Angel today (actually this is my first trade). Angel was great to work with and everything went smooth as silk with sticks arriving in great condition. I'm going to enjoy these!  Thank you sir!   :dancing:  :dancing:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

uplander12ga

:drool: Very nice smokes!!! Angel is one hell of a guy to trade with. First rate Geek all the way!!!
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Chrism305

That is a great bunch of sticks!

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

cibolodave

BXgreenhorn

Michael thanks for a great trade. He hook me up....

Opus X Perfecxion X
Viaje Oro Chico
Alec Bradley Black Market Toro
2 New Havana Cigars House ELO3
Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie Dirty Rat
La Palina Collection Goldie Laguito No. 2
And he did some cigargeek math
Nat Sherman Timeless 660
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva Maximo
:biggrin:  :biggrin:

bmac7754

Nice Trade for the both of you guys.  Angel those New Havana EL03 are pretty good, Enjoyed doing them in the Geek Critique.  And I thought Nathan gave them to us with no band, but obviously they come that way.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

Some tasty looking smokes in that bunch.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nwb

Quotebmac7754 - 3/6/2013  8:00 PM

Nice Trade for the both of you guys.  Angel those New Havana EL03 are pretty good, Enjoyed doing them in the Geek Critique.  And I thought Nathan gave them to us with no band, but obviously they come that way.

The ELO3 come bundled with no bands.

Nice looking trade!
Chief of Shaft

dio

Longhorn

Nice swap!  I like the "fake" cuban bands on the cigars... you know, the real thing being illegal and all.

BXgreenhorn

QuoteLonghorn - 3/6/2013  9:58 PM

Nice swap!  I like the "fake" cuban bands on the cigars... you know, the real thing being illegal and all.

:confused: those are all Dominican :rolleyes:

Ringadingh

:drool: :drool: I'm drooling looking at those!:drool: :drool:

Vroomp

Nothing like $120 of cigars being trusted to the mail! Awesome trade you guys!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

dboss

Really love this site. Love that peoe who share the same interest and passions and can come together and talk about the one thing we all love. And I love geek math. I have participated in a pass with angel. Top not geek. Great trade by the way. I would have loved to be on either end

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

1029henry

Beautiful bunch of cigars on both sides of that trade! Looking at those pics made me crave a good see-gar!
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.