Purchase from Shukpaw

Started by bmac7754, 03/20/2013 08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Just got in some Oliva V I recently bought from Shukpaw.  Got 5 Torpedo, 2 #4's, 1 lancero, and he tossed in a Series O torpedo.  Great buy very please again with Neil.  Thank you.  

Gonna give Neil a plug here, especially for newer members that just got on and may not know.  Shukpaw's Virtual Humidor are cigars he is willing to sell and the prices are listed as well.  He has allot of great cigars and takes excellent care of them.  They are in mint condition and the prices are great.  Will do some shopping again from him.

photo shuck_zps9086ef04.jpg

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

1029henry

Nice looking sticks. I bought some cigars from Neil last month, and had a great transaction as well. Great to do business with!
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

bmac7754

Quote1029henry - 3/20/2013  9:20 PM  Nice looking sticks. I bought some cigars from Neil last month, and had a great transaction as well. Great to do business with!

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Ken Kelley

I've spent a few dollars at the Shukpaw Cigar Emporium myself.  :biggrin:

Don't have to worry about dealing with Neil. If you go look at his offerings I'm sure you can find something that will tickle your fancy.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Shukpaw
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.