http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=10895.0

Vroomp is sending to PETE314:

QuoteVroomp - 4/3/2013  8:38 AM

9405 5036 9930 0378 5662 44

I threw in something decent......

Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

PETE314

Quotenwb - 4/3/2013  11:34 AM

Old thread:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=10895.0

Vroomp is sending to PETE314:

QuoteVroomp - 4/3/2013  8:38 AM

9405 5036 9930 0378 5662 44

I threw in something decent......

:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:
 :bow:
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

PETE314

About the only thing I have been able to say for a while has been "WOW"

Brad brought out the BIG Hammer and started swinging.  I can't thank him enough for his generosity.

So what we have is :

El Primer Mundo Liga Miami Robusto

I am not real sure....he is just too well disguised... :shy:

San Cristobal Papagayo XXL

Another sneaky mask wearer.....where do they get those amazing masks??? :biggrin:

Opus X Fuente Fuente Robusto

Tatuaje  Seleccion de Cazador Series Unicos

Brad THANK YOU so much....PLEASE  post your list!!!!

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

jharrisx5

Are those the famous "La Diguiso de Moustaccio" cigars from MarxVille Rollers...I've been trying to track some of those down...

Puff Puff Give....

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

toby2

Quotejharrisx5 - 4/5/2013  10:15 PM  Are those the famous "La Diguiso de Moustaccio" cigars from MarxVille Rollers...I've been trying to track some of those down...  

:lmao:

Ntxsage

Very nice PIF there Brad! I can tell what the first masked man is but no idea on the second one. Someone please send me a pm...sure would like to know.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

PETE314

Quotejharrisx5 - 4/5/2013  10:15 PM

Are those the famous "La Diguiso de Moustaccio" cigars from MarxVille Rollers...I've been trying to track some of those down...

:lmao:  :lmao:

Vroomp

My list is short.....sort of...........

Crowned Heads Headley Grange (any)

Dona Flor (except mata fina selacao)

Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie Velvet Rat

Drew Estate UF-13

Illusione Ultra (any)

Litto Gomez Diez Small Batch (any)

Viaje (any except Skull & Bones)

K A Kendall 7-20-4 Hustler

Opus x Forbidden X or Lost  City (any)

Montecristo Classic

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

vw77guy

Holy Crap! What a list!

Vroomp

Quotevw77guy - 4/7/2013  8:27 AM  Holy Crap! What a list!

You only need one to play Shawn!

Ntxsage

I can pick this one up.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

BlackIrish

QuotePETE314 - 4/5/2013  10:02 PM

About the only thing I have been able to say for a while has been "WOW"

Brad brought out the BIG Hammer and started swinging.  I can't thank him enough for his generosity.

So what we have is :

El Primer Mundo Liga Miami Robusto

I am not real sure....he is just too well disguised... :shy:

San Cristobal Papagayo XXL

Another sneaky mask wearer.....where do they get those amazing masks??? :biggrin:

Opus X Fuente Fuente Robusto

Tatuaje  Seleccion de Cazador Series Unicos

Brad THANK YOU so much....PLEASE  post your list!!!!

I think I see a cola in the background there. Very delicious and goes down smooth.  Nice!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Brlesq

QuotePETE314 - 4/6/2013  9:00 AM

Quotejharrisx5 - 4/5/2013  10:15 PM

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Vroomp

QuoteNtxsage - 4/7/2013  1:38 PM  I can pick this one up.

Thanks Mike! :dancing:

Ntxsage

QuoteVroomp - 4/7/2013  4:37 PM

QuoteNtxsage - 4/7/2013  1:38 PM  I can pick this one up.

Thanks Mike! :dancing:

On the way...9405503699300383814781

Vroomp

Well, the mail came so late last night I fell asleep (or passed out) waiting for it. It appears the wife stole all the mail and took it to work with her but, she did say I had a box from Mike! :dancing:  Can't wait to see it!!!! :biggrin:

Go ahead and post your list anyway, and I'll post pics this evening...........

Vroomp

Holy Shyte!

Michael you are too much! This is way to generous and you humbled me.....You are now on my hit list twice!

These are all Killer Smokes! I recently had a 7-20-4 Hustler and reviewed it well. The rest will surely be enjoyed with you in mind!

I believe you may have violated the parameters of this pass with these cigars and I am quite overwhelmed........ You, my friend, are the ultimate BOTL!:bow: :bow:

There is no way anyone can match your generosity but, post away.......

uplander12ga

:-0  :-0  :-0 Damn!!!!!! Michael's gone nuclear!!!! One of the finest hits I've ever seen!!!
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Ntxsage

Uh Brad...no way I  didn't  violate anymore than  you did for Pete! The bag had 6 fingers what can I say. I  do  know there are plenty PIFs here made my eyeballs pop and mine are still minnows in comparison. Glad they made it safe and hope u enjoy! :biggrin:

nwb

Good lord, that is one nice PIF!
Chief of Shaft

Rebecca Silverwolf

Looks like it's time for a list...
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Ntxsage

Liga Dirty Rat
Illusione Epernay Le Matin
RA Small Club Corona
PSD4 (2011 or older)
AF 858 Rosado
Camacho Liberty (Any)

La Aurora Anos Cien 100 Maduro
LFD salomon
LG Small Batch No. 2
La Palina Laguito No. 2 Goldie
La Palina Maduro
La Palina Kill Bill
Illusione *r Rothchildes

Liga LP40
DE BOTL 2012
La Aurora 100 Anos Lancero
La Aurora 107 Lancero
Viaje Exclusivo Lancero
Paul Guarmirian Lancero
Any other good Lancero, Lonsdale or Panatela

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.