LFD Ligero Cabinet Oscuro Natural Torpedito Cab Split?

Started by mike.casey, 04/05/2013 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

They come in cabs of 40. I want 20, If you want 1 to 4 fivers PM me for details, and we'll get this taken care of!

3 5 packs left, I can do 5 for $27 shipped, 10 for $49 shipped, or 15 for $75 shipped (PP only). I'm only looking for $$$ right now, I've already got one trade in the works.

photo torpedito_zpsae12c3cd.png

:dancing:

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Joelala

Are these sticks pretty strong when it comes to strength kick?
Joe

mike.casey

QuoteJoelala - 4/5/2013  2:09 PM

They're pretty strong, but since they are a short-ish smoke, they won't put you on your ass.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mike.casey

Ron White

uplander12ga

:drool: Would love to man, but I'm already in over my head this week.  :-(  If there's still a 5 or 10 around the end of next week I may have to jump on it :biggrin:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

mike.casey

Quoteuplander12ga - 4/5/2013  3:02 PM

:drool: Would love to man, but I'm already in over my head this week.  :-(  If there's still a 5 or 10 around the end of next week I may have to jump on it :biggrin:

That's cool. I won't go pick up the box until at least 3 fivers are gone. So they may be.

Ron White

Ken Kelley

Quotemike.casey - 4/5/2013  3:15 PM

They're pretty strong, but since they are a short-ish smoke, they won't put you on your ass.

You'll grow into it. Keep them around for a while. They will only get berrer!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

uplander12ga

Quotemike.casey - 4/5/2013  4:12 PM

Quoteuplander12ga - 4/5/2013  3:02 PM

That's cool. I won't go pick up the box until at least 3 fivers are gone. So they may be.

:thumbsup: Hit me up end of next week if any are still available.
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

tvolball

They look good but I can't swing it this week
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

mike.casey

QuoteKen Kelley - 4/5/2013  3:21 PM

Quotemike.casey - 4/5/2013  3:15 PM

You'll grow into it. Keep them around for a while. They will only get berrer!  :biggrin:

True story.

Ron White

mike.casey

Ron White

uplander12ga

Mautrak

Quotemike.casey - 4/5/2013  5:28 PM

This is done. Thanks everybody!

Thank goodness!  I've been sitting with this thread open for the last hour, and now you answered the question of whether I should or shouldn't.  Now I can't!  Thank you for answering that one in a fashion that will please my budget.

mike.casey

V
QuoteMautrak - 4/5/2013  7:42 PM

Quotemike.casey - 4/5/2013  5:28 PM

This is done. Thanks everybody!

Thank goodness!  I've been sitting with this thread open for the last hour, and now you answered the question of whether I should or shouldn't.  Now I can't!  Thank you for answering that one in a fashion that will please my budget.
:lmao:

I done the same thing a hunnit times!

Ron White

Ntxsage

Jason or Jeremy, I'm getting 10 just to help get this done, but I only want 5. Shoot me a PM if either of you want 5 and we can work something out.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

uplander12ga

Cool Michael, thanks! If they aren't taken by the end of next week, I may hit you up. :biggrin:

mike.casey

Michael 9500 1105 5144 3102 4382 66

Toby  9505 5105 5144 3102 4384 12

Ron White

Jackal

Michael, if Jason doesn't pick them up, I am open to doing a trade for 5 of them.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

toby2

got thx dude. Mike also sent me a Mystery. never had one too sweet!!

Ntxsage

Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

mike.casey

Quotetoby2 - 4/16/2013  8:09 PM

got thx dude. Mike also sent me a Mystery. never had one too sweet!!

I saw you comment about wanting to try the mystery in another thread. As  Tony the tiger says. "They're GREAT!"

Ron White

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.