Rare Opus X & Litto Gomez Small Batch!

Started by CubanoHabano, 04/13/2013 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CubanoHabano

Below is a list for the rare Opus X and a few others that I have available, if you are interested in any of them send me a private email to discuss.

These first are only available in complete boxes when purchased at stores, they come in wooden coffins and are basically the best Opus cigars available. I've only smoked a few and they are amazing, that and how rare they are are the reason for the price.

Opus X Charitable Foundation Cigars:
El Scorpion 2008 - $50
Princesa D 2008 - $50
Shark 2008 - $50
Forbidden X Toro 2011 - $50 (2 Available)
Love Story 2008 - $50
Scorpio 2008 - $50 (2 Available)
Perfecxion #2 2008 - $50
Rising X 2008 - $50
Tauros The Bull 2008 - $50
Perfecxion X 2008 - $50
Reserva d' Chateau 2008 - $50
Serie X X2 2008 - $50

Opus X Forbidden "Heart of the Bull" - $30 each (2 Available)
Opus X Forbidden "Keeper of the Flame" $30 each (9 Available)
Opus X Lost City Double Robustos - $25 each (7 Available)

Here are the Litto's I have, you won't find the #1's or #2's available anywhere unless you come across a collector willing to sell them.

Litto Gomez #1 - $50 each Insanely Rare (4 Available)
Litto Gomez #2 - $50 each Insanely Rare (4 Available)
Litto Gomez #3 - $25 each Very Rare (25 Available)

Thanks!

Ryan

cibolodave

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

1029henry

Very nice cigars. If I had Charlie Sheen's bank account, I would take them all off your hands. Good luck with the sale, sir.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Hot Stuff x

Great smokes, and worth the coin I'm sure.   However, way beyond my budget.  GLWS.

P.S.    Let me know if you decide to have a buy-one-get-one-free sale. :-)

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

vw77guy

At tax time, Seriously.  I've been wanting a small batch Litto for a while, but the timing sux.  If you still have these, maybe try re posting in a few months.

Ken Kelley

Quotevw77guy - 4/14/2013  6:58 AM

At tax time, Seriously.  I've been wanting a small batch Litto for a while, but the timing sux.  If you still have these, maybe try re posting in a few months.

Yeah, the IRS held me upside down and shook me til all the change fell out of my pockets this year. They even took the pocket lint.  :-(
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

DonM

I forgot to buy the winning lottery ticket...

Nice selection for sale, I am sure someone will snag em!

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 4/14/2013  8:38 AM

I HAVE a winning lottery ticket, but its only $7 so these are still too rich for me!   :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

MT21

QuoteBrlesq - 4/14/2013  7:24 AM

QuoteDonM - 4/14/2013  8:38 AM

I HAVE a winning lottery ticket, but its only $7 so these are still too rich for me!   :biggrin:
The most I've ever won is $3.  Just enough to buy another ticket. :-(
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Mojo66

Those prices are crazy but if I wasn't broke (from getting 75 new cigars), i'd surely go for some of the OPUS X.

Here, any box of Fuente Charity (OPUS X) is 3000.00$ or so, if local store bought.  A 150 dollars stick.... better be freaking good.

Nice collection indeed.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

1sgjeffward

I keep coming back to this post looking at the LG SB #1 & #2 but then that $50 kicks me in the teeth :-( But you are right they are insanely rare to find!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

CubanoHabano

I appreciate everyone's interest, yeah unfortunately I didn't have the winning lottery ticket either!!  I promise each of you if I do win I'll re-post these cigars and it will be a first-come-first-served for free!!  I know the prices are up there but they really aren't your everyday cigars, I haven't seen any of the Litto 1's or 2's for sale in years, what I've got came from a collector and anymore that's really they only way you're going to find these.  

Then there's the Opus, everyone on here knows what these are but the examples I have listed are again the best of the best and several of them are from 2008 so they have been nicely aged.  I have a decent amount of the sticks from 08' and smoked one not long ago, they are just amazing!!  Not only is this one of the best cigars available but it's been aged perfectly and that's just not something you find much of anymore.  I have a pretty good collection and when I get a great cigar the last thing I want to do is let it age for 5-6 years but a properly aged cigar really does make all of the difference.  I think everyone should have a bunch of 15-20 really good cigars or whatever their favorites are put back to age.

If you don't want to take the time to age a really good cigar but want to know what's its like to smoke one buy mine!  :biggrin:

CubanoHabano

Still have most of these sticks, if you see anything you're interested in make me an offer!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.