ISO: Sam Leccia Tobacco Box Split(s)

Started by Foe, 04/17/2013 01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foe

Sources say the first shipments of Sam Leccia's new "White" cigars will be hitting the warehouse around the first of May, with "Black" to follow a few weeks later.

A reliable source I use on a regular basis is taking pre-orders...

21 Count Boxes in the following parejo vitolas:

4 X 46
5 x 52
6 x 50
6 x 60

"The White Nicaraguan blend uses an African Sun Grown wrapper with a binder from Ecuador. The filler is Nicaraguan Ligero with Seco leaves from Pennsylvania, Sam's home state. It is a full body smoke that delivers tons of complex flavors. It has hints of a creamy coffee, and lightly sweet cashews, while delivering strength and spices."

"The Black Dominican blend uses a Habano wrapper with a Nicaraguan Rosado binder. The filler is Nicaraguan and Dominican ligeros, Brazilian viso, and a very unique tobacco called "dark fire." Dark -Fire is wood fire cured, which gives the cigar a distinct smoked whisky aroma. The blend is medium to full bodied with a very smooth strength that builds throughout the cigar."

PM me if you're interested in splitting a box of each color three ways. I'm partial to the robusto myself, but any vitola will work. I'm willing to cover the shipping costs to a point. If there ends up being a lot of interested parties, we can put in a large enough order to accommodate everyone.

Foe

I had the wrong prices posted. sorry folks.

Edited & corrected.

vw77guy

I read about these the other day.  Unfortunately, I'm flat broke after the tax man raped me.

dboss

Yea Uncle Sam hit me hard as well

Foe

Still looking...

c.petree.1

Smurf

These are decent cigars I was lucky enough to try a few @ cigar fest, where I also blew my budget maybe next time ill go halvesies  with ya.
orbis non sufficit

Brlesq

Sam Leccia was at CigarFest with a booth handing out the Blacks with AC/DC's "Back in Black" blaring in the background.  What a nice guy.  I spent about 5 minutes talking to him about the new blends, and before I left he reached into a private humidor and handed me a White as well.  Hopefully I will get a chance to torch both of these this weekend!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Foe

QuoteSmurf - 5/1/2013  8:01 PM

These are decent cigars I was lucky enough to try a few @ cigar fest, where I also blew my budget maybe next time ill go halvesies  with ya.

Just "decent?!" Yikes. My expectations were much higher than that...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.