Diesel Crucible

Started by c.petree.1, 05/06/2013 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.petree.1

I have been wanting to try one, or a few, of these. Anybody have a few they are willing to trade? Hit me up!

nirab

I've had the Unholy Cocktail and it was a good smoke.  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

1sgjeffward

I think Wayne and Billy split a box but not sure they would be willing to part with any?
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Brlesq

Quote1sgjeffward - 5/6/2013  11:52 PM

I think Wayne and Billy split a box but not sure they would be willing to part with any?

I was able to get one off of Wayne, and this thread reminds me that now I need to try it.

For what its worth, Chris, I hear that these are over-rated.  I'm going at it with much lower expectations.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

billy82

QuoteBrlesq - 5/7/2013  7:31 AM

Quote1sgjeffward - 5/6/2013  11:52 PM

I was able to get one off of Wayne, and this thread reminds me that now I need to try it.

For what its worth, Chris, I hear that these are over-rated.  I'm going at it with much lower expectations.

I had a few right out of the box. They were tasty IMO.  For the hype of them they are better with age.  I think i might have an extra one if    you want to try one.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

vw77guy

It's on my wish list too.  I have the wicked sitting in the humi.  Gotta get "hair of the dog" as well.

nwb

Billy hooked me up with one as part of a larger trade.  It has been resting patiently, waiting to be torched. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

c.petree.1

Quotebilly82 - 5/7/2013  4:54 AM

I had a few right out of the box. They were tasty IMO.  For the hype of them they are better with age.  I think i might have an extra one if    you want to try one.

I'd love to another trade?

Herfin' Chef

I may have a few, lemmie have a look see.
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.