Cuban crafters

Started by dboss, 05/07/2013 04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dboss

I've ordered from them for years. Matter of fact I bought my first humidor from them. But last week I ordered a box of padrons. After a week I noticed that they still haven't shipped. After I called they said that they were out of stock and was waiting on hem and would be June 11 before they get them. I was hot! But they gave me %10 off the box and I ordered yet another humidor. Never had problems with them and they tried to make it right. I'm just gonna have to wait a month for my padrons!

gitfiddl

I've ordered from them several times with no problems (and there was always a stick or two I didn't order that were tossed in for free), but I have to say their website could use an upgrade or two.  It's my understanding that they help out with other vendors' "order fulfillment", so I can see how inventory accuracy might become a slight problem.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

dboss

So cuban crafters called me today. They said a month ago that my padrons would be in June 11. They said they still will be in but they can no longer keep a standing back order and had to return my money. I had to accept but now it's gonna be 7-10 business to get my money back. I placed my order with another company. Sad thin is I love some Don Kiki cigars

gitfiddl

Quotedboss - 5/25/2013  12:27 AM

So cuban crafters called me today. They said a month ago that my padrons would be in June 11. They said they still will be in but they can no longer keep a standing back order and had to return my money. I had to accept but now it's gonna be 7-10 business to get my money back. I placed my order with another company. Sad thin is I love some Don Kiki cigars

The Don Kikis are underrated.  
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

dboss

I agree. The red and brown are my favs

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.