Viaje Zombie Black box split - Update

Started by CrazyK, 05/08/2013 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyK

Good morning fellow geeks! I have a source that I can buy 2 boxes of Viaje Zombie Black boxes from. Anyone up for a box split? Either $110 for half a box, or $55 for 5 sticks. I'll need to adjust the cost for shipping. Let me know via PM if anyone is interested!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

nwb

Very tempting.  Must hold out.... :-(
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Karl, I'd be down for trying 5.  I don't have much of a Viaje collection.   ;-)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

CrazyK

Sounds good Bruce! Any other takers? I have 10 sticks spoken for so far.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

kxthor911

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

SenorPablo

I've never had one of these but see one in our DB called just Zombie.  Is the Zombie Black different?

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

nwb

QuoteSenorPablo - 5/8/2013  2:08 PM

I've never had one of these but see one in our DB called just Zombie.  Is the Zombie Black different?

-Paul

"Neither of the blends have been disclosed at this point, though it has been announced that the cigar is a 5 x 52 Robusto with a tapered, unfinished foot, a new size for the project as it had previously been a 4 5/8 x 52 Robusto. Also confirmed is that the black box blend is the same as previous years, while the cigar in the natural colored box is a second blend that was selected for the Zombie project but hasn't been used up to this point. All that is known about the original blend is that is a Nicaraguan puro."

http://www.halfwheel.com/news-viaje-announces-2013-zombie-retailers/
Chief of Shaft

CrazyK

Alright SenorPablo and kxthor911, you guys are down! So that is one complete box. I can still get one more to offer up!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

kxthor911

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Longhorn

CrazyK

Ok guys, I've got 5 left from box number 2. Any takers?
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

CrazyK

Well guys and gals, the box split is now closed! Thanks to everyone, and I'll be sending you all PMs with more information tomorrow. Just to let you all know, I should have them in hand by the end of next week. Fingers crossed!

And thanks to Bruce for the helping hand!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

^^^CORRECTION^^^ I should have them in hand by the end of the week of the 20th. They are only allowed to ship them on Wednesday, May 15.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Longhorn

nkowal

F...

If anyone backs out let me know, I'd definitely be interested in 5.

vw77guy

That was quick, or I've missed a few days.

CrazyK

If anyone else wants to try, the Pipe and Pint in Greensboro, NC is one of the 4 authorized dealers of the Zombies. Call and ask Pete if he has any more, he might have a couple left. They are also hosting the official release party on Saturday, May 18th with Andre Farkas in attendance. Tell him I sent you ;-)
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Mojo66

I see it is closed but taking a chance anyways, if any one backs out, I am in for 5.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

jdwaynes1980

Roll Tide!

CrazyK

Ok guys, the boxes are officially on their way to Canada! I should have them by the end of the week if all goes well. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Oh, and I have left feedback for everyone. If you are satisfied with your cigars once received, please leave me some feedback too!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

Well I've got good news and bad news about the split... Good news is they all arrived home safe and sound! Bad news is I had to go out of town on a last minute business trip for the week. They will be in the mail to each of you promptly on Monday morning. Sorry about the poor timing everyone!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Longhorn

kxthor911

No problem sir, thanks for the update. I'm really not in any hurry, can not speak for any other geeks here though. Have a great trip.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.