"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."  . . . Mark Twain

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
Specializing in Premium Boutique Cigars
www.CigarStix.com
TWITTER: @CigarStix
FACEBOOK: CigarStix

toby2

yeah. I bought two and am reserving final judgement till after the second. 

Bob Cordell

Well she really wasnt a recluse, just a big home body you could say...
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Brlesq

I just tried to order a box using your Geek discount code, but it said "The coupon code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order."    :-(
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

sjn1117

QuoteBrlesq - 5/16/2013  3:23 PMI just tried to order a box using your Geek discount code, but it said "The coupon code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order."    :-(
use the SNGEEKS code and make sure you use all caps and it should work
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nwb

These have been on my radar - whoever ends up trying them, give us your thoughts. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Camshaft83

Really want to try some but the B&Ms here in Utah don't have them. Found a place in California that will ship me a couple. Going to order some from them after the holidays.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

The Burn Ward

There's one B&M around here that carries them. I spoke with a few tobacconist and they've never heard of Iconic so they're new and slowly appearing places. I don't remember the vitola but I bought one around a year ago and it's somewhere in my stash. I'll try and find/smoke it soon.

Brlesq

I really like these.  Especially the corona
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

I've tried one, and liked it a lot. BTW, if y'all are looking for them, get em from Brad at cigarstix!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

The Burn Ward

Quotenirab - 12/6/2013  10:22 AM

I've tried one, and liked it a lot. BTW, if y'all are looking for them, get em from Brad at cigarstix!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Sound advice. Thanks Nirab and Brad @ Cigarstix!  :thumbsup:

toby2

they have a cool looking one I grabbed a few of last year. about seven inches long and shaped like a canoe

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.