Newbie wants to enter trade game

Started by StogieDad, 05/23/2013 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Hey guys.  Neat feature!  I would love to use it to try some new stuff.  Really have been looking for La Palinas, Alec Bradley Nica Puro or any other Alec Bradley stuff I don't have, or anything else interesting.  Let me know your tastes or wants, I have a prett ylarge collection, willing to part with some!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

Welcome

It may help you to attract traders, if you made your humidor public, or at least made the cigars that are tradable public.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Brlesq

Do you have any older kids that are good at lifting and doing yard work under the direction of a guy sitting on the deck smoking a stogie and barking orders?  If so, I'll trade you some cigars for them.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

sjn1117

QuoteBrlesq - 5/23/2013  2:07 PMDo you have any older kids that are good at lifting and doing yard work under the direction of a guy sitting on the deck smoking a stogie and barking orders?  If so, I'll trade you some cigars for them.
if he dont i do!!!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

StogieDad

QuoteJackal - 5/23/2013  2:58 PM

Welcome

It may help you to attract traders, if you made your humidor public, or at least made the cigars that are tradable public.

Good call, I will try and take some pictures tonight.  Everything in my stash is aged at least 6 months, and some of these for 4-6 years, in a maintained and rotated humidor.  But some things I may be willing to trade (should have at lease 3-5 available of each, some more):

Alec Bradley Tempus Quarum
RyJ Vintage Tubos
CAO Brazilia Carnivales
La Gloria Reserva Figurados Maduro
H Upmann Signature Series

I'll update a few more as I dig through tonight.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.