CigarNet Kudos

Started by GoldenX, 05/24/2013 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenX

Well, I ordered a Cuban Crafters Perfect Cutter from CigarNet after my cheap plastic B&M cutter broke.  They by far had the cheapest price shipped.  I ordered on 5/17, and emailed on 5/20 to ask when the item would ship, as it was still showing as being processed online.  Lester from CigarNet emailed me back almost immediately letting me know it would ship that day and I would receive an email notification.  The next day it still showed as being processed online, so I shot another email to Lester just to check in, and it was a problem with their computer program.  Lester was very apologetic and let me know I would be getting a few freebies with my order (which I didn't ask for) and that it would ship that day (5/21).  A few minutes later, I received my tracking confirmation.  I never sent any nasty emails or demanded anything, as I was just curious when the item would ship.  

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon, I received my Perfect Cutter, a plastic cigar tube, plastic cigar punch, and a plastic V Cutter.  Needless to say I was blown away!  I was expecting a cheap $1 cigar at most, and even that wasn't needed!  Now, none of these cheaper items are on their site, but they will serve me just fine, and will be nice to see if I would want to invest in nicer punches and v-cutters.  AND if I do, I will be sure to order from them.

I will surely be using the tube to transfer a Cuban back on to the cruise ship safe and sound! :dancing:

MT21

Good to hear of good customer service.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

nwb

Glad they took care of you!
Chief of Shaft

CrazyK

Sounds like they are a stand-up place! Good to know!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

cibolodave

that is some awesome customer service

lubrix

Very nice of them!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Mojo66

Thanks for the info, always good to know of good online stores
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

jdwaynes1980

Nothing beats good customer service.
Roll Tide!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

tvolball

Good to hear they took care of you
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.