Found a new B&M and it was nice.

Started by ntanner, 06/07/2013 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntanner

So I was in the city different today completing punch out on the new over priced court house and I look across the street and there is a cigar shop, my lucky day. Well I cross the street and head in side and David, the owner I am assuming meet's me half way to the humidor and ask's what I like then without waiting for a response he ask's me if I have tried this yet, then that then something else and pretty soon I am looking at a fistful of smokes I havn't tried yet. the enviorment was very friendly and knowledgable and really seemed to have a love for cigars. If youre ever in Santa Fe definantly look for it. It's called Primo cigar shop and it is a nice place to enjoy a smoke and some friendly conversation. Was a nice diversion from an otherwise Ho Hum day.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

tvolball

Sounds great. Always nice to go into a new shop and have someone be friendly and offer his opinion on good smokes.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Brlesq

Its always a treat to find a new B&M.  Like a kid in a candy store.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Joelala

Joe

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

cibolodave

Vroomp

Love a friendly shopkeeper!  :bigthumbs:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Longhorn

That's the best - stumbling on a shop and finding new friends!

nwb

One of my favorite things to do when traveling is find new cigar shops, for that very reason.  Glad you had a good time. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

ntanner

QuoteBrlesq - 6/7/2013  7:45 PM

Its always a treat to find a new B&M.  Like a kid in a candy store.
Ya, that about sum's it up. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.