Custom Tobacco

Started by decler37, 06/20/2013 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

decler37

Hello CigarGeeks,

We're a group based in Los Angeles that are working with custom cigars that can be customized online to suit your preferences. Come check our website at Custom Tobacco! We're offering good quality at great prices and are looking to gain as much feedback as possible so any opinions are welcome. Thanks for your time!

CrazyK

You should sponsor a geek critique with a few of your blends!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

toby2

looks cool. it would be neat to have my name or company logo on some nice cigars to give out.

Jackal

Welcome to the site.  Kelsey joined CG a few days ago.  

I am in Orange County.  I may have to drive up some time.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

junglepete

If you are really interested in having your cigar reviewed here by 5 hand picked members and then having the results posted on our homepage under "Geek Critiques" or perhaps in our regular review formats instead, please PM me and we'll set something up.

Pete
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

jdwaynes1980

I see that photo of the scotch/whiskey glass with the ice cubes, and cigar that Brlesq uses as his avatar everywhere! lol
Roll Tide!

sjn1117

welcome to the site! cool concept, i plan to check it out soon!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Vroomp

Neat but, I like to see a choice of fillers, wrappers, and binders instead of their own blends. Seems the only real customizing is in the bands...

:-(  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ted

Yeah, looks like you just get to choose some already made cigars and throw a band on them.  I'd rather just go buy cigars I know I like and make bands at home.

tvolball

QuoteCrazyK - 6/20/2013  5:51 PM

You should sponsor a geek critique with a few of your blends!

X2
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nwb

Quotejunglepete - 6/20/2013  6:08 PM

If you are really interested in having your cigar reviewed here by 5 hand picked members and then having the results posted on our homepage under "Geek Critiques" or perhaps in our regular review formats instead, please PM me and we'll set something up.

Pete

What he said. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.