Viaje TNT and C-4 on their way to Texas!

Started by CrazyK, 06/21/2013 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyK

Hey geeks! I'm just throwing this out there - Viaje is shipping its new release of the C-4 and TNT over the next week or two, and I was wondering if anyone has a box split planned, or would be down to split a box of each. They are pretty steep, only because they are sold in boxes of 75 sticks... So we would need a fair number of interested parties. I would run it again as I did for the Zombies, but shipping across the border twice was not fun, or cheap... I have the hook-up to get some if anyone is interested. I'd be in for at least 15 of each.
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

kxthor911

I'm in Karl. But I can't run the split. Just did that LP #9 split and it was 660 bucks. Waiting to put that back in the bank. Please include me though. Ill let you know how many I want on Monday.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

jdwaynes1980

I know everyone is about 5'ers, and splits around here, but I would LOVE to get just 2 of each of these. Might lighten the financial burden a tad bit on someone if they would just like a few of these sticks.

If anyone is able to hook that up for me, please let me know when, how much, and where to send the money.

Thanks!
Roll Tide!

nirab

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 6/21/2013  3:26 PM

I know everyone is about 5'ers, and splits around here, but I would LOVE to get just 2 of each of these. Might lighten the financial burden a tad bit on someone if they would just like a few of these sticks.

If anyone is able to hook that up for me, please let me know when, how much, and where to send the money.

Thanks!

In that case, count me in for a seven pack!  :biggrin:  If it helps out Karl, you could have them shipped to my address and I could help you with the split. That way there is no reason to cross over the invisible line twice. Just a thought.  :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

c.petree.1

I'm in for 5 of each. Pm sent.

jdwaynes1980

Quotenirab - 6/21/2013  5:48 PM

Thanks!

In that case, count me in for a seven pack!  :biggrin:  If it helps out Karl, you could have them shipped to my address and I could help you with the split. That way there is no reason to cross over the invisible line twice. Just a thought.  :shades:

I just want 2 of each! So you mean an 8 pack? lol
Roll Tide!

CrazyK

Brian, that would be a tremendous help! They will run about $10 a cigar from what I have heard, once I get a firm selling price from my favorite tobacco shop in NC, I'll let everyone know. Since I am running on fumes financially this summer, we'll have to do a round of fundraising first. ;-)
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

sjn1117

i would be interested in some, count me in
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

pyro92

Bacon & Fireworks Certified

nirab

QuoteCrazyK - 6/21/2013  6:54 PM

Brian, that would be a tremendous help! They will run about $10 a cigar from what I have heard, once I get a firm selling price from my favorite tobacco shop in NC, I'll let everyone know. Since I am running on fumes financially this summer, we'll have to do a round of fundraising first. ;-)

Karl, shoot me a pm, and we can set up the details. Geeks helping geeks...that's what we do!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 6/21/2013  6:36 PM

Quotenirab - 6/21/2013  5:48 PM

Thanks!

I just want 2 of each! So you mean an 8 pack? lol

OK, let's just make it a 8 pk then!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Quotesjn1117 - 6/21/2013  9:31 PM

i would be interested in some, count me in

you are always counted in my brother!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

jdwaynes1980

Thanks Brian. Just PM me any details of my part, and I'll getcha covered ASAP.
Roll Tide!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

kxthor911

Quotenirab - 6/21/2013  11:04 PM  
Quotesjn1117 - 6/21/2013  9:31 PM  i would be interested in some, count me in
you are always counted in my brother!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Brian if you want 7 of each, I can do the extra. I want a fiver of each. But I will take six. Up to you sir, just trying to help out.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Mojo66

You can count me in, if that will help out.

Always ready to help :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

CrazyK

Ok guys my buddy Pete at the Pipe and Pint is going to find out if he can get us a full crate of each. He'll let them go for $10.95 each. I told him that I would have an answer for him by Wednesday if we had enough for a whole box of each. Otherwise he will just ship us enough singles to go around. I will tally up the current demand tomorrow to see where we are at, but it sounds like we are up around 50 of each. If you haven't already posted to this thread how many each of you want, please do so at some point today or tomorrow. And with the size of these boxes, the more people in the merrier!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

akira

I'd be in for 5 of each if you'll have me.  :biggrin:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

CrazyK

You got it Mike!

Quoteakira - 6/23/2013  1:51 PM

I'd be in for 5 of each if you'll have me.  :biggrin:
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

So I lied, I did a quick tally just now and just with the people that have put numbers down, we are at 42 of each. So if everyone could just confirm the numbers, I am pretty confident we have enough geeks for a crate of each! Awesome!!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

pyro92

I'm In For 2 Of Each, If That's Alright.
Bacon & Fireworks Certified

CrazyK

CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

SenorPablo

If you guys need more to fill an order i'd be in for up to 10 each.  If that bumps you over to another crate then don't worry about it.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

CrazyK

Just waiting to hear back from Stephen (sjn1117) and Sebastien (Mojo66) about how many they want, but assuming they want a 5'er of each, that leaves 6 of each for you Paul. And that will also conclude our double crate split!!

I will discuss with Brian how the money side of things will be handled, and one of us will update everyone by PM on who and how much to pay.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.