Who won the nub off? Enter to win a box of cigars!

Started by long_ashes, 06/23/2013 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long_ashes

Who won the nub off?  Nubs, the nubbing man himself... or new contender Gray Ashes, who rose up to challenge the Master?  Nubs is on the top and Gray Ashes is on the bottom in the picture.

Let's make this interesting.  Everyone who posts who they think is the winner and you will be automatically entered into the running to win an entire box (20) of our homemade cigars.  All homemade in Cincinnati, Ohio from seed to smoke.  We used Dixie Shade for the wrapper, Pennsylvania Red for the binder, and Pennsylvania Red/Dixie Shade/Havana 263 for the filler.

The winner will be posted two weeks from today.  The only other catch, is you have to like our Facebook page (http://facebook.com/crapnetwork) and post on this exact post!  

Let's see who was closer!

http://crapnetwork.com
Home of Crap Cigar, Crap Sauce, and Crap Beer
A streaming pile of crap entertainment.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Vroomp

I  have to go with Nubs for not using any implements! Sorry..........
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

CrazyK

QuoteVroomp - 6/23/2013  7:21 PM

I  have to go with Nubs for not using any implements! Sorry..........

I totally agree! Nubs for going tool less!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

cibolodave

junglepete

I'll vote for the guy with the roach clip...thanks for the contest, that is very generous of you :-)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SenorPablo

Man...Nubs must have thick calluses on his fingers to be able to nub it down that low!  That's impressive!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Ted

Gotta go with Nubs and the freehand technique!

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

1sgjeffward

Agree with everyone that Nubs is a BA for bare handing it :bow:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Mojo66

Gotta love Nubs' fingers of steel

but I have to go with Gray ashes

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

metalhead y cigarguy

I'm gonna have to go with Nubs, though both are very impressive photo's.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

nirab

Like Brad said, ya gotta go with the man who's fingers are impervious to heat! GO NUBS GO!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Joelala

Joe

biggsy16

Nubs,maybe he smoked something else to the nubs to deaden the feeling in his lips and fingers
Never done being a Dad

alpal

Gotta go with Gray Ashes on this one. Though Nubs' efforts are inspiring. Great contest guys, thanks! Hope those sticks were good, if you smoked them that far!
"You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happinesses." - Aldous Huxley

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Michaelbevans61

Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

Newbhunter

BXgreenhorn

NUBS!! but I heard the best nubber of you guys is little punch..... :biggrin:

sjn1117

im going with nubs, man one wrong move for either one and ouuuuuch!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Voexum

With that finger technique, my vote is on Nubs!
Christopher "Voexum"
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Voexum

"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting." - The Doctor

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.