Thanks Jeff and Andrew

Started by kxthor911, 06/24/2013 08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Well, I have been involved in some trades/splits as of late so this will be a thread from me to say thanks to the people that I have traded and split with. First off, sorry Andrew I didn't take a pic, but he sent my Epernay split and also hit me with some extras including 3 pardons and a couple of Bolivers (thanks I am really enjoying these.) Andrew has became a good BOTL in my opinion and hope he continues enjoying himself here.

As for the other party here Jeff, we officially have another joker on our hands here. Picture below explain, thanks for all the sticks bud :)...

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

cavenbk

You will have to let me know how that Camacho Ditka is. I have been wanting to get my all three of those blends.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

jdwaynes1980

Roll Tide!

kxthor911

Hey that thing isn't going in my mouth, I might mail it back to you so you can shove it up your a**... Bastard
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

dio

Really nice. I am interested in how the Camacho Ditka tastes also.

jdwaynes1980

Quotekxthor911 - 6/24/2013  11:40 PM

Hey that thing isn't going in my mouth, I might mail it back to you so you can shove it up your a**... Bastard

LOL  :lmao:
Roll Tide!

jdwaynes1980

What's bad is thats the only Asylum 13 cigar I have, and I want to try one, but I don't want to smoke the 70 ring gauge, lol.
Roll Tide!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nwb

Great looking set of smokes. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Please excuse my ignorance but, who is Andrew?
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

jdwaynes1980

QuoteVroomp - 6/25/2013  8:16 AM

Someone who sends "pardons."

:lmao:
Roll Tide!

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

jdwaynes1980

For those who have asked me about the sticks...

Camacho Mike Ditka The Player
Asylum 13 7x70
Liga Privada T52 x2
H. Upmann Legacy
Liga Privada Papas Fritas x2
Gran Habano Corojo #5 x2
Gran Habano Triple
Liga Privada Undercrown
La Duena #51
Roll Tide!

cibolodave

vw77guy

Quotecavenbk - 6/24/2013  9:28 PM

You will have to let me know how that Camacho Ditka is. I have been wanting to get my all three of those blends.

4 blends.  They came out with the Throwback a little while ago.  Good luck finding them all, I bought the last box!!!!

kxthor911

QuoteVroomp - 6/25/2013  7:16 AM  Please excuse my ignorance but, who is Andrew?

Pyro92 is his screen name brad, I should have used screen names as well :)

akira

Great set of sticks there!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

jdwaynes1980

Quotevw77guy - 6/25/2013  9:42 AM

Good luck finding them all, I bought the last box!!!!

https://www.cigarhustler.com/mike-ditka-throwback-cigar-box-p-2343.html
Roll Tide!

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

cavenbk

Quotevw77guy - 6/25/2013  9:42 AM  
Quotecavenbk - 6/24/2013  9:28 PM  You will have to let me know how that Camacho Ditka is. I have been wanting to get my all three of those blends.
4 blends.  They came out with the Throwback a little while ago.  Good luck finding them all, I bought the last box!!!!

I wasn't aware of the Throwback. So yes then I want to try all 4 blends. You bought the last box of which blend?

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

pyro92

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 6/25/2013  8:30 AM

QuoteVroomp - 6/25/2013  8:16 AM

Someone who sends "pardons."

:lmao:

That would be me  :biggrin:

Glad you are enjoying the sticks, Nick! You may want to check your post though, I don't remember sending any "pardons."
Bacon & Fireworks Certified

mpurtle01

jdwaynes1980

Quotepyro92 - 6/25/2013  12:26 PM

Glad you are enjoying the sticks, Nick! You may want to check your post though, I don't remember sending any "pardons."

lol
Roll Tide!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.