Liga Privada Papas Fritas

Started by jumberlack1, 06/27/2013 03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumberlack1

Anybody interested in splitting a box of Papas Fritas with me? Looks to be about $140 for the box of 7 tins of 4 cigars, or about $20 a tin plus shipping . I'm looking for 3-4 tins, so I will have 3-4 to split, I will let you know the exact figure when they are ready to ship via USPS or your preference. Any takers?
Making bad decisions a profession!

Ted

Joelala

Joe

c.petree.1

Dang. I have been wanting these but I am on a strict buying freeze. Good luck with the split.

Vroomp

Cbid has them all the time for two tins for $34.99!   I got my last 10 on free fall for $35.15...... think I'll get another right now.....
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ted

Mautrak

I was thinking CBid had two packs of MUWAT Bait Fish that run about $35 for two packs.  Are you thinking of those, Brad?  I get the two mixed up all the time.

Joelala

QuoteMautrak - 6/27/2013  7:27 PM

I was thinking CBid had two packs of MUWAT Bait Fish that run about $35 for two packs.  Are you thinking of those, Brad?  I get the two mixed up all the time.

Yeah I have not seen these in packs of 10 on chid...could have missed it though
Joe

Ted

QuoteMautrak - 6/27/2013  6:27 PM  I was thinking CBid had two packs of MUWAT Bait Fish that run about $35 for two packs.  Are you thinking of those, Brad?  I get the two mixed up all the time.

$34.10!  Yeah, bought those twice.

No Papas Fritas on CBid freefall right now.  Tin going for 22 and box for 158.

Vroomp

Yeah the bait fish are running now.... sorry

I just snatched up 10 for $35.50......

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

1sgjeffward

Will take 1 so everyone can get in but in the end if you have an extra I will take a second.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

toby2

still haven't had one of those short filler DE. I'm sure I will run across one in time. 

Smurf

Ummmmm  French fries :)
orbis non sufficit

Joelala

IS this split happening?
Joe

jumberlack1

This split is happening, and it looks like Ted, Joelala, and 1sgjeffward got to me first. If I end up with an extra tin, I will post it, promise!

Joelala

Joe

1sgjeffward

QuoteJoelala - 6/28/2013  9:38 PM

Excellent

I heard Joe changed his mind and decided that his tin really should go to me as well :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Joelala

Quote1sgjeffward - 6/28/2013  10:41 PM

QuoteJoelala - 6/28/2013  9:38 PM

Excellent

I heard Joe changed his mind and decided that his tin really should go to me as well :biggrin:

Lol. These little guys cost $35 per tin here with tax at B&Ms
Joe

jumberlack1

Looks like the Fritas will be in my hands on the 10th, sorry for the delay. I will get them out either that day or on the 11th, promise!

Ted

Nice!  Forgot about this!

Joelala

Joe

Joelala

Let us know where to send PooPal
Joe

jumberlack1

I picked them up last night and they went out today!

Ted

Got mine in today, thanks!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.