Liga Privada No. 9, Padron 1964, Tatuaje and more for trade

Started by tjm0831, 07/10/2013 01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjm0831

I've just started a new Fuente collection and I have a few sticks that I would like to trade.  I would prefer trades for Fuente cigars, but I am open to pretty much anything.  Here is a list of some sticks I am willing to part with, (1) Liga Privada No. 9 Belicoso, (1) Liga Privada No. 9 Corona Doble, (1) Liga Privada No. 9 Parejo, (1) Liga Privada No. 9 Robusto, (3) Liga Privada Undercrown Gran Toro, (4) Gurkha Templar Grand Master, (4) Oliva Master Blends 3 Liga Maestra Robusto, (4) Padilla Crianza Robusto, (3) Padron 1964 Anniversary "A," (4) Padron 1964 No. 4, (2) Padron 1964 Imperial, (4) Padron 1964 Exclusivo, (5) Tatuaje Cojonu 2009.  Lets make a deal.  Any South Louisiana (New Orleans) locals out there?

CrazyK

CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

kxthor911

How's it going brother? Lake Charles here. Are you in New Orleans?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

wescat

Quotetjm0831 - 7/10/2013  3:17 AM
(3) Padron 1964 Anniversary "A," (4) Padron 1964 No. 4, (2) Padron 1964 Imperial, (4) Padron 1964 Exclusivo, (5) Tatuaje Cojonu 2009.  Lets make a deal.  Any South Louisiana (New Orleans) locals out there?

I live just west of Baton Rouge.

I have Anejos to trade, interested in the sticks listed above.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

tjm0831

Yes sir.  Been in New Orleans for a few years.  Love it.

tjm0831

What kind of Añejos do you have for trade wescat?  I have a few Añejos already, but I'm always looking for something new.

Smurf

Some sweet sticks for trade unfortunately I'm not big on the anejo's
orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.