Trading for Fuente

Started by tjm0831, 07/12/2013 07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjm0831

I am just getting off the ground with an elite Fuente collection and I am interested in trading some of my stashed smokes for the benefit of the collection.  If you have some nice Fuentes that you don't mind trading, let me know what you are interested in.  I have a pretty diverse selection of smokes.  Just to name a few, I have the following to trade: (4) Liga Privada No. 9 {Belicoso, Corona Doble, Parejo, Robusto}, (3) Liga Privada Undercrown Gran Toro, (4) Gurkha Templar Grand Master, (4) La Aurora 107 Robusto, (4) La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Obelisco {including gift box}, (4) Oliva Master Blends III Robusto, (4) Padilla Crianza Robusto, (2) Padron 1964 Anniversary "A", (4) Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo, (4) Padron 1964 Anniversary No. 4, (2) Padron 1964 Anniversary Piramide, (1) Rocky Patel Best of the Best Gift Set {(2) Fifty Toro, (1) Fifteenth Anniversary Toro, (1) Burn Toro, (1) Thunder by Nimish Toro, (1) Xen by Nish Patel Toro}, (2) Romeo y Julieta Cedros Deluxe No. 2 {Dominican}, and (3) Tatuaje Cojonu 2009.  Any takers?

Brlesq

Deja vu?  Didn't you have a similar post a few days ago where Karl and Kevin made you offers?  What happened on those? :confused:

What Fuente's are you looking for in particular? Naming them would certainly help people figure out if they have something to trade.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tjm0831

Actually, I already have a trade going through with Karl.  I figured though, that since the first post landed a solid trade in one day that I should create a new post with a little more detail (and to remove the cigars from the original list that I traded to Karl).

tjm0831

I would really like to get my hands on some of the limited edition OpusX stock.  I have a few, but I would definitely like to have more.  At the top of the OpusX list are the Chili Pepper, the Black Orchid, the LBMF, any Forbidden X, and Angel's Share.  Outside of that, I would really like to get my hands on either of the Don Arturo Gran AniverXarios, Añejo Shark (or Sandshark), and God of Fire Aniversario.  But I would like to hear what people have.

junglepete

A member was just selling a bunch of high end Fuente/Opus X stuff the other day. Rare stuff if I remember correctly. Very rare I think. You could probably search out the thread. However, what you are putting up for trade does not really seem to be par with that kind of stuff you want? Just sayin'....good luck finding what you want anyway.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

c.petree.1

junglepete

Quotec.petree.1 - 7/12/2013  12:50 PM

Try here.... http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=19156.0

That's the one
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tjm0831

I saw that posting too.  I tried contacting the guy who posted, but I haven't gotten a response.  I realize that what I am offering isn't on par with what I ultimately want, but I am willing to offer more for less, or cash if the situation calls for it.  Really though, the smokes I mentioned are just the ones at the top of my list.  I would like to be able to trade for other sticks as well; maybe some a bit easier to come by.  Any of the rarer Fuente's really.

Longhorn

I have quite a few Añejo's, including the Sharks, that I'd swap for the Padrons...

AF Añejo's I currently have: 48, 49, 50, 55, 60, and 77's.

tjm0831

Which Padróns are you interested in?  I would trade for the Sharks or the 50/55s.

Longhorn

Responded to your PM - I have quantity on all of those Añejos.

Monte

I have some Angel Shares i would part with, but i dont smoke anything on your list.

tjm0831

What would you be interested in?  I definitely wouldn't mind those Angel Share's

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.