Seeking San Cristobals

Started by StogieDad, 07/15/2013 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

About to head out to Florida for a week, and I always like to take a few San Cristobals in my mix.  Makes me feel like I am at the beach.  Anybody got a few you wanna unload?  Tell me what you are interested in, I have a little of everything.  Just want to try out the trade market here on the site instead of buying some.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

CrazyK

Are you talking the Dominican ones, or the San Cristobal de la Havana ISOMs?
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

StogieDad

oh yea, just the Dominicans
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Vroomp

I think I got Mike covered for a fiver.........
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.