mairey

NY
Anyone from NY looking to make some trades? Needs to make room

nirab

no trades across state lines?  :confused:  :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mairey

Haha not necessarily!

1sgjeffward

Quotenirab - 7/15/2013  9:35 PM

no trades across state lines?  :confused:  :shades:

Was wondering the same thing?
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

nirab

OK, so, whadda ya got, and whadda want?  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

mairey

Will sort through the humi tomorrow and will make a list

nirab

Sounds good. I did check out your humi, and you have a few that caught my eye. The MF El Hijo being one of them. Just let me know what else is, or isn't available and we can go from there. I also suggest you trade with Jeff if he is interested. That geek will treat you right!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

mairey

cool I am trying to send you some other pms but they dont leave the outbox folder...huh
Guess there is a lag

Longhorn

Quotenirab - 7/16/2013  12:06 AM

Sounds good. I did check out your humi, and you have a few that caught my eye. The MF El Hijo being one of them. Just let me know what else is, or isn't available and we can go from there. I also suggest you trade with Jeff if he is interested. That geek will treat you right!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Same here. If your virtual humidor is up to date, I'd be interested in some of the 3 Reynas.  

Nice collection you've started - are you looking for anything in particular?

BOTH Jeff and Brian will take care of you on a trade - no worries with either of those Geeks.  :thumbsup:

Brlesq

Quotemairey - 7/15/2013  11:32 PM

Anyone from NY looking to make some trades? Needs to make room

Where are you in NY?  I'm in Albany.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

mairey

Long island here. Going to put together a list just trying to lighten the load. Just read the tres reynas is being released again with a black band and a new corona size.

Jackal

Some sticks in there that pique my interest

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

BeltFanDan

I too am Albany area.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.