Nica Rustica

Started by jumberlack1, 07/16/2013 09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumberlack1

So, I want to get a box of those Drew Estate Nica Rustica that should be out next month. Anybody know of a preorder or something going on?
Making bad decisions a profession!

nwb

http://www.cigarhustler.com/

I'm waiting to try one before I even consider a large purchase.  Hopefully, I'll be able to try one in a couple of weeks.
Chief of Shaft

CrazyK

If you do pre-order, I would love to pick up 5 or 10 off you! Let me know!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

sjn1117

i understand they are supposed to be real @sskickers!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

cavenbk

I might be interested in a 5er if/when they are available
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Smurf

put me down for a 5 er as well
orbis non sufficit

mike.casey

Quotecavenbk - 7/16/2013  12:36 PM

I might be interested in a 5er if/when they are available

x2:dancing:

I'll buy a cab if they are all they are advertised to be.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Smurf

they will ship early September......  something to look fwd to....
orbis non sufficit

toby2

I jumped on a few things. when they come in if there is interest I'll be happy to split some up. the only way you get stuff down here is to do it yourself. the shops all carry the Perdomo Monte type stuff for the most part

mike.casey

Quotetoby2 - 7/16/2013  2:00 PM

I jumped on a few things. when they come in if there is interest I'll be happy to split some up. the only way you get stuff down here is to do it yourself. the shops all carry the Perdomo Monte type stuff for the most part

I'm in for 5 or 10 depending on big the box is that you buy... :biggrin:

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Mojo66

If any left, put me down as well for 5
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

toby2

Quotemike.casey - 7/16/2013  3:03 PM  
Quotetoby2 - 7/16/2013  2:00 PM  I jumped on a few things. when they come in if there is interest I'll be happy to split some up. the only way you get stuff down here is to do it yourself. the shops all carry the Perdomo Monte type stuff for the most part
I'm in for 5 or 10 depending on big the box is that you buy... :biggrin:

I figured I could get some help so I ordered the cab plus the small KFC and the Oliva Maduro.

I watched the CigarDave videos and the cigar folks are all coming out with massive smokes for the most part. not my thing really. the guys in the shops say that is what people are buying though. I'm thinking it is a value thing?

mike.casey

The cab is a 6x52 I believe, so it shouldn't be too big. I'm with you, big RG are not my thing either...

Ron White

Smurf

I'd take a few of each for sure!
orbis non sufficit

jumberlack1

Looks like somebody beat me to the punch! I would be down for some of each as well!
Making bad decisions a profession!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.