OpusX Destino al Siglo for Trade/Sale

Started by tjm0831, 07/23/2013 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjm0831

I've come into possession of 2 of the Destino al Siglo travel humidor sets by Prometheus and I would like to sell or trade one of the two.  One is in blue and the other in macassar ebony.  Each set has 2 Fuente Family DVDs 2 Fuente Family books, an OpusX BBMF, 2 OpusX Tauros the Bull, and 1 Don Carlos Anniversario.  The humidors also come with a velvet protector and a certificate of authenticity.  Let me know if anyone is interested!

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tjm0831

I paid just over $140.  So right about that much?

tjm0831

I would also be willing to trade/sell out the individual pieces, whether one of the OpusX's or any of the books, DVD's, humidors, etc.  Just let me know what you think would be a fair price or fair trade for whatever you are interested in.

c.petree.1

tjm0831

tjm0831

alpal

"You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happinesses." - Aldous Huxley

c.petree.1

Quotealpal - 7/23/2013  11:57 AM

*Squint*

X2

How big is the humidor?

Ted

Ted

Ted

Whoah!  Just saw this one...

http://www.fuenteagedselection.com/main/product/2012/destinohumidor.htm

QuoteDimensions: 17 inch Wide x 9.75 Deep x 5.4 High (43 cm W x 25 D x 14 H)
Each humidor comes with 50 rare vintage Fuente Aged Selection cigars:
     10 Fuente Fuente OpusX BBMF
     10 Fuente Fuente OpusX Lancero
     10 Angel's Share Toro
     5 Don Arturo Gran AniverXario Double Robusto Natural
     5 Don Arturo Gran AniverXario Double Robusto Sungrown
     10 Fuente Fuente Forbidden X Toro

MSRP $3,500.00

tjm0831

Thanks guys. Just sold the Macassar ebony set. I'll be keeping the blue set for myself.

tjm0831

Just got back from Mexico, and I spent a bit over budget.  If anyone is interested, I'm willing to part with the Blue Destino al Siglo set as well.  I sold the Macassary Ebony set for $140 plus shipping, and I would be willing to take the same for the Blue set.  Let me know!

tjm0831

c.petree.1

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.