Park ave?

Started by Michaelbevans61, 07/26/2013 05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelbevans61

Does anybody have some Gurkha park avenues they wouldn't mind parting with? Espically the maduro's. YUM! I'd love to buy these if you got some. 

Thanks guys! 

Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

tvolball

Don't have any but CI has them on sale in monthly sales book. Of course they are always pretty cheap
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Joelala

Yea you can pick them up cheap on cbid
Joe

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Ted

Currently on CBid...

Cfickter

Plenty of purchase options out there as others have noted. Having hit or miss experiences with Gurhkas in the past I would like to hear more about this line.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Joel B

I see them regularly on cigar sprint for right around 40 a box. Nice price and the sprint has free shipping.

Joel B

I really enjoy the Park Ave maduro. I don't usually buy Gurkhas because I have had so many construction issues, but these seem to be an exception. Very mild in the strength department, but a nice maduro flavor. I keep a few in my humi and every time I smoke one I am surprised at how much I like them. A definite steal at the price.

Jackal

Got some Gurkh Castle Hall Petite Coronas. They are similar.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Duker511

Just ordered a 5 pack on you guys'es recommendations  yeeehawww
Tim

grabow66

The Park Ave. line is made for them by AJ Fernandez. They are freakin awesome for the price and are a regular in my humi
If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

vw77guy

Add them to the cart and we'll split the 5 Vegas humi combo.  I might even buy one of the Parks from you to give it another go.  The first one was years ago and I didn't like it, but it wasn't the maddy.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.