Must visits near Destin FL?

Started by StogieDad, 07/29/2013 06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Headed to Destin in a couple of weeks, any cigar related things I need to do down there?  I usually just hang out and smoke around the house we rent, but looking for maybe a place or two to hang.  Anywhere have exclusive stuff or anything cool that you have been to down there?

:thanx:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

Its been 10 years since we were lats there, but we used to go all the time before that.  We're thinking about making it our vacation next year.  AJ's was a great seafood restuarant right on the docks.  Fish/shrimp coming right off the boats and cooked to order.  The Donut Hole (and Donut Hole II) were the places to got for breakfast.

My kids loved the charter boats to go out dolphin watching. For Dad, there is Harbor Cigars shoppe.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Phog

I went to a place called Havana Dreams Cigar Lounge.  Seemed like a nice guy all-around and had some comfortable lounge furniture.  No alcohol, but seemed like a decent place to herf.  I didn't stay to herf, but I was pleased with his selection.  Didn't seem like a lot of high-end sticks, but had a bunch of stuff I had never seen at a B&M in Oklahoma.  

https://plus.google.com/109554786463203897968/about?gl=US&hl=en-US

nwb

Harbor Cigars, hands down.  One of the best selections I've seen.  If you are a CRA member, they provide a 10% discount on any purchase, too.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.