Flatbed cigars

Started by Rbrushaber, 07/31/2013 07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rbrushaber

I just wanted to relate a great experance with a cigar manufacturer I recently ordered from.  I ordered some of their peacemakers to use in a cigar pass and when they arrived super fast the owner actually hand wrote a personal thank you note and threw in a free stick to try one of those other cigars.  Now I will tell you if you have not tried their products try one as they really are top of the line smokes and with an owner like him and the great customer service you can't go wrong....like I said in all the years I have bought cigars never in a mail order did I ever get a personal thank you note...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

nwb

Paul is a great BOTL and is overly generous.  It helps that he makes great cigars, too.
Chief of Shaft

CrazyK

I haven't had a bad one from Flatbed yet! Glad to hear that their service is as good as their cigars!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Brlesq

Paul is terrific.  I got him to agree to host a Geek Critique here a few years ago and introduce his then-relatively new brand to us.  Search the Geek Critiques to find these. I am particular fond of his red line, but I have not yet tried his Azul line of the new Track 7.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

Very cool of him!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Ken Kelley

QuoteBrlesq - 7/30/2013  11:02 PM

Paul is terrific.  I got him to agree to host a Geek Critique here a few years ago and introduce his then-relatively new brand to us.  Search the Geek Critiques to find these. I am particular fond of his red line, but I have not yet tried his Azul line of the new Track 7.

Yup! Can't beat the Red Line! I still have a few coronas left over from a buy about a year or so ago and they better as time goes on. Might have to pick up a few more one of these days.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Jackal

I have never had a bad cigar from Flatbed.  The Black label maduro is my favorite.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cfickter

Will give them a try.  Always good to aupport those who are good to us Geeks
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DogMan

never had a bad Panacea cigar, Paul at flatbed put together a custom sampler box for me w/no extra charge. good, people, good smokes
Loren B Davis

Cfickter

I checked them out. Very tasty looking cigar. Shop not to far from me carries them. Thanks for the heads up. Always looking for new stuff
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

c.petree.1

QuoteCrazyK - 7/31/2013  5:59 AM

I haven't had a bad one from Flatbed yet! Glad to hear that their service is as good as their cigars!

x2 I will have to be on a look out. I will trade something if anybody has any!

Rbrushaber

QuoteBrlesq - 7/31/2013  11:02 AM

the new track 7 is what he sent me to try...I first found one of his sticks (Panacea 660) in a local B&M in Lafayette and the owner there told me that he has a hard time keeping them in stock, he had one left and I tried it...WOW I figured I needed to try some more so I made this first order...Peacemakers (someone in a pass I am in right now might be getting one  :biggrin: ) anyhow my next order I am going for thier maple one....anyhow I am glad he knows we like him over here in CG  :biggrin:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.