oliveros el padrino edicion italia

Started by mattmancool34, 02/06/2009 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattmancool34

would like to trade for 5 or so you can check out my humi for possible trades
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=mattmancool34

Bob Cordell

Have you tried them yet Matt? I really like the flavor but they are a pain in the ass to smoke. The wrapper has shattered on every one I have ever smoked, I mean tears off in chunks and cracks like a broken mirror.

A couple of weeks ago we had a Fantasy Football League party and I was smoking one. I was struggling to keep the wrapper from completely coming off and my best friend literally grabbed it from my mouth, threw it down and stomped it! He said "your driving me crazy with that turd, light that Montecristo"

I have 5 or 3 of them but be forewarned!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

JKG

I also have a few left in my humidor (Lucky Lou Torpedos)  They taste good.  I haven't had the wrapper self-destruct and no burn issues with the two that I smoked.  That being said, they aren't bad but they're not great either.  Check out my review.

mattmancool34

i had one it was pretty good but my friends want to try them hence y im trying to get about 5 i normally smoke only the highest quality that i know i like

stogie_foggie

QuoteBob Cordell - 2/6/2009  12:32 PM

A couple of weeks ago we had a Fantasy Football League party and I was smoking one. I was struggling to keep the wrapper from completely coming off and my best friend literally grabbed it from my mouth, threw it down and stomped it! He said "your driving me crazy with that turd, light that Montecristo"

Damn, Bob, that was too funny!  That would have been funny to see.  Matt, I agree with Bob.  I've smoked the "Frankie the Bull" - big sucker at 6 X 60.  The hairline cracks in the wrapper pre-light should have been a bad omen.  The wrapper cracked at the cut and once lit, I started to hear the dreaded "snap, crackle, pop" of the wrapper.  By the time I was half over, the cigar had literally fell apart.

On the plus side, they have a nice flavor and an even better aroma.  Maybe the "Bugsy" is a better choice.  Still, the wrapper thing was a pain in the ass.  I hate when cigars do that.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

Bob Cordell

It was pretty funny, my pal Tony is rather animated!

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mattmancool34

i was thinking about the bugsy size i dont like cigars much bigger the 54 ring

texlewee

I have a few Bugsy's left. Cant trade 5, but could go for 2 or 3?
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

JKG

Ci Bid has the 6x60 size in a five pack.  http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=681721

The current bid to win is $5.00 which will probably go up but they also have a quick buy of $12.50.  Even with shipping thats probably the cheapest way to get a few.

WeLustPapes

I have three of them im looking to get rid of asap. I dont want much for them so if your still interested let me know and we can work something out.

junglepete

I have a few in two sizes and have yet to smoke one, but I did pass one off to friend a while back and watched him smoke it. He's a big puffer so was able to keep it lit, but I could see there were some serious burn issues going on and it seemed to fall apart half way through.  :confused:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.