Asylum 13 Robusto split

Started by Ntxsage, 08/02/2013 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ntxsage

Have  cab coming in and willing to let go some of them. 17.50 per 5er plus shipping of 5.15 per small box or 8 dollars for large box.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

toby2

Ted

kxthor911

Great price on these Michael. Also a great brother to deal with. These will go easily. How many did you want to let go of sir?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Ntxsage

Quotekxthor911 - 8/2/2013  6:40 PM

Great price on these Michael. Also a great brother to deal with. These will go easily. How many did you want to let go of sir?

I'll keep at least 25. Would keep more just running out of room.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Ntxsage

Come on guys..I literally would need to add a separate storage cause cant get all  these in the drawer where they belong. I need three or more folks to join in. These are great sticks and I will definitely make it worth your time. Promise!

c.petree.1

Joelala

How strong of a kick to they pack?
Joe

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Ted

If needed, I'll go up to a 10'er!

Ntxsage

ok guys...sorry for delay but just got back in town last night. I have everyone's name and  I'll shoot a pm and ship no later than Saturday. Thanks! And Ted double thanks for the boveda packs!

Cfickter

Missed this one. If you need another person to take five, let me know
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Ntxsage

QuoteCfickter - 8/8/2013  6:42 PM

Missed this one. If you need another person to take five, let me know

I got you Chuck. Check your PM. Everyone else should have a PM with a tracking # and my paxpall payment details.

Hope ya'll enjoy these Asylums as much as I do!  :dancing:

c.petree.1

I got mine today with a little something extra tagging along. Thanks for the great geek math Michael.

tvolball

The asylum and the Tempus are great
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

c.petree.1

Quotetvolball - 8/12/2013  3:26 PM

The asylum and the Tempus are great

And I love those My father Flor De Las Antillas. Not sure about the MOW yet but I have enjoyed the others so far.

Cfickter

Was part of this split and like the others Geek math prevailed.  Along with the Asylums i recevied the folloing three tasty sticks.  I am a big fan of the CLE Maduro, looking forward to trying the Conn.  Never had the Tempest but have wanted to and who doesnt like a Fuente

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ThinBlueLine

Looks like I wasn't the only one that Mike hit hard with the Asylum split, can't thank you enough for an easy split and of course the bodyguards that tagged along!
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.