ACID fans?

Started by podman28, 02/21/2009 09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

I am looking for Drew Estate fans. I have a couple of ACID Kuba Kuba I believe and Tabak Especial that need a new home. They are definately not my thing so I thought the best thing to do is send them to a good home. Let me know. This is not a trade request just looking for someone to adopt them.

lowpro75

I like the Kuba Kuba and enjoy keeping them on hand.  I would be willing to trade.  PM me and we can work out a deal.  Understand that you are willing to give them away but I am all about the fair and equitable.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

podman28

aquaman

:shades: did you really say "Acid"? :blech:

podman28

:lmao: Nice to see you finally speak up Rich. Yes I said ACID. Got them at the Christmas Party you were at as well. Just want to see them go somewhere they will be appreciated.

Bob Cordell

That Natural by Drew Estate was nasty I had!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Duker511

Ive been wanting to try one of the Tabac Especial or a Java, or any of the coffee infused ones they make, I like Padrons and they are infused with coffee!
Tim

Hot Stuff x

I like the Natural line, as well as Tabak Especial.   I like some of the Acids, but a few of them are just too sweet for me. 

Also, although there are a lot of Acid haters out there, I think you'll agree that the cigars are well made.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

mountedshriner

QuoteDuker511 - 2/22/2009  4:38 PM

Ive been wanting to try one of the Tabac Especial or a Java, or any of the coffee infused ones they make, I like Padrons and they are infused with coffee!

I like the "boxed press Javas'. They are really a nice cigar w/a very subdued taste( Nothing overwhelming), albiet a little pricey!! I think you will like them. Very well made.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Hot Stuff x

the CI Legends series Copper Label (Drew Estate) is a nice stick, similar to the Tabak Especial.  It has a nice chocolate/mocha flavor to it, but very subdued.

Tim, let me know if you want to do a trade, I have some Tabak Especial, and some other Drew Estates sticks you might like.

LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

podman28

QuoteHot Stuff x - 2/23/2009  8:22 AM

the CI Legends series Copper Label (Drew Estate) is a nice stick, similar to the Tabak Especial.  It has a nice chocolate/mocha flavor to it, but very subdued.

Tim, let me know if you want to do a trade, I have some Tabak Especial, and some other Drew Estates sticks you might like.

Oh sorry my reason for starting the thread was to get rid of these type of cigars since I don't care for them at all. I appreciate the offer though.

Aequitas86

Quotepodman28 - 2/23/2009  9:32 AM

QuoteHot Stuff x - 2/23/2009  8:22 AM

Oh sorry my reason for starting the thread was to get rid of these type of cigars since I don't care for them at all. I appreciate the offer though.

My guess is he was talking to the other Tim (Duker) I enjoy acids, but have nothing to trade at the moment. Good luck ditching the sticks.
May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

podman28

Ooops in that case. Never can have too many Tims around though. :biggrin:

podman28

QuoteAequitas86 - 2/23/2009  9:35 AM

My guess is he was talking to the other Tim (Duker) I enjoy acids, but have nothing to trade at the moment. Good luck ditching the sticks.

The deal has already been done. They are going to a good home and then their demise in a blaze of fire. :biggrin:

stogie_foggie

QuoteBob Cordell - 2/22/2009  3:18 PM

That Natural by Drew Estate was nasty I had!

Here here.  :blech:
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

podman28

Rich your package is on the way. DC 0103 8555 7496 1557 7017

lowpro75

I'll get your in the mail tomorrow.  

Thanks,
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

aquaman

Podman,
Check your private messages for more info. regarding last night's craziness!!

Aquaman :-0

Hot Stuff x

QuoteAequitas86 - 2/24/2009 12:35 AM
Quotepodman28 - 2/23/2009 9:32 AM
QuoteHot Stuff x - 2/23/2009 8:22 AM

Yes, I was talking to Duker, he said he was interested in the Tabak Especial.   I have a few on hand.

LES

lowpro75

Tim,
My wife told me the package arrived today, its funny that the tracking never worked. :confused: Looking forward to it.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

podman28

Quotelowpro75 - 2/26/2009  12:39 PM

Tim,
My wife told me the package arrived today, its funny that the tracking never worked. :confused: Looking forward to it.

Sorry about that. I brought it to my smoking spot and a guy thought it was for him so he opened it and then had to repostage it. Glad you got it though. I got my box today and it was a very pleasant surprise with the PSD4. :dancing:  :dancing:

Cigary

I had a chance to experience one of the Drew Estate Tabak cigars at a herf last week and I didn't walk away with a very favorable experience with it.  I can imagine if I were someone who was new to the cigar experience I'd probably enjoy it but having been smoking for 40 plus years this was too sweet for me.  The burn didn't impress me as well and the ash was flaky as all get out but it gave me a generous portion of smoke to taste.  I smoked it for maybe 10 minutes before putting it to death via the heel of my boot and grabbed a Don Pepin to move forward from this experience. To all those who like this cigar keep smoking what you like and like what you smoke,,this just wasn't my cup of tea.

lowpro75

You da man!  Da Podman!  I have been really wanting to try the lg.  And the others I haven't tried yet either.  Thanks a lot, a real plesant surprise.  If I was on a real computer instead of a blackberry I'd be dancing.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

podman28

It's my pleasure. Just do reviews on those sticks when you smoke them and enjoy. Your surprise was rather pleasant too and I did a little happy dance. :dancing:  :dancing:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.