Cigar Monster

Started by Sticks, 03/02/2009 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticks

Has anyone here purchased any of the daily deals at Cigar Monster? I have just begun to check out the site early last week and they seem to have some pretty good deals except for today.  I am waiting to see if they have a deal on Hoyo's or ERDMs. This site is owned by Famous.

texlewee

I've bought camachos several times.  They tend to run their own brands a lot. But, occasionally I strike gold.

Their auction site is good, too.
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

BlackIrish

Quotetexlewee - 3/2/2009  12:47 PM

I've bought camachos several times.  They tend to run their own brands a lot. But, occasionally I strike gold.

Their auction site is good, too.

Yup, Tex is right.  Lots of Famous house brands, occasional good deals.  Add it to the daily list of places to check.  

I like CigarAuctioneer, too, and have scored some nice deals occasionally.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

cmsevert

I order from Cigarmonster on occasion.  Yeah, usually house brands, but sometimes they have others.  I ordered some CAO's awhile back and they had some Rocky's on there not too long ago.  I make checking it a part of my 'Wake up and check my email' addiction.

Cigary

I have enjoyed some cigars off this site,,actually there are not too many sites I have not bought from.  Be patient as most brands are marched thru this site from time to time and know your cigars before purchasing.

Bob Cordell

QuoteSticks - 3/2/2009  12:36 PM

Has anyone here purchased any of the daily deals at Cigar Monster? I have just begun to check out the site early last week and they seem to have some pretty good deals except for today.  I am waiting to see if they have a deal on Hoyo's or ERDMs. This site is owned by Famous.

Sadly Sticks, our number one source for ELRM's is in limbo at this time...TNT, he hired some hitman to behead his wife or something like that...

:mad:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Sticks

Bob, toss me the crying towel. I was hoping to score one last deal before the SCHIP comes into effect and my deal was my favorite cigar.  It's like the last piece of my puzzle. I was bidding on some ERDM's on JR's the past few weeks but it's be pretty crazy there.  The only good thing on the horizon is Spring will soon be here and I can go out and smoke on the deck.

Bob Cordell

Brother, $49 a box through TNT is a helluva deal, I'm not sure we'll actually get them though!

:confused:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

lowpro75

Hopefully TNT is big enough to go on without one man but you never know.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Ken Kelley

Cigar Monster is on the list of stuff I check every morning with my first cup of coffee.  I've seen a few things I've been interested in but haven't pulled the trigger on any yet.  I made my first online purchase through TNT a couple of months ago but lately I've been spending all my money at CI.  I have a box of Punch Elite Maduros coming in Wednesday and as soon as the Padron Londres maduros are back in stock I'll get another box of those.  I will probably make one more buy before April so I have a good supply before they all go up.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

cmsevert

Speaking of CI... now I need to go check cigarbid.... between them and ebay it's a wonder I can afford gas to get to work!

texlewee

WHats this about TNT killing someone or something?

Ken Kelley

Quotetexlewee - 3/2/2009  11:39 PM

WHats this about TNT killing someone or something?

Here's an article from a Phoenix newspaper about the charges.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2009/02/cigar_shop_owner_accused_of_co.php
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

texlewee

Check out cigarmonster.com today. GOod deal IMO.

Duker511

Id a killed her for a few boxes of stogies! :-)
Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.