defiance cigars

Started by mattmancool34, 03/16/2009 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattmancool34

does anyone have or have had these cigars id be interested in a trade because well im up for any cigar that wants to stick it to the man.

ljlemer

Quotemattmancool34 - 3/16/2009  1:21 AM

does anyone have or have had these cigars id be interested in a trade because well im up for any cigar that wants to stick it to the man.

Do they say what they're defying? Maybe they are defying people who stick it to the man.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mattmancool34

the website says that the proceeds go to fight anti tobacco legislation well a part of the proceeds anyway

Hot Stuff x

Quoteljlemer - 3/16/2009 6:34 PM
Quotemattmancool34 - 3/16/2009 1:21 AM does anyone have or have had these cigars id be interested in a trade because well im up for any cigar that wants to stick it to the man.
Do they say what they're defying? Maybe they are defying people who stick it to the man.

Piss on The Man

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Duker511

If you do a search on this site you will find where I posted the website and some info on them. If you sign up for their Defiance Alliance they will send you a cool hat. They are made by the Xicar company.
Tim

markinde

Thanks for the heads up.   I signed up today.
"Women are most like fine cigars...The good ones leave you wanting to have another. But unfortunately most women get jealous when you have another right after them." - Mark L.
"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=markinde

mhuss

Quotemattmancool34 - 3/16/2009  4:37 AM
the website says that the proceeds go to fight anti tobacco legislation well a part of the proceeds anyway

I guess they can cut back on their efforts with the new taxes going into effect pretty soon.   :rolleyes:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.