AtlanticCigar.com

Started by BlackIrish, 03/16/2009 07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackIrish

Noticed this posted on the Atlantic Cigar home page, apparently in reference to the TNT goings on:

Atlantic Cigar Company Disclaimer: In light of the recent developments in the media, Atlantic Cigar Company, LLC of Pennsylvania has no association to Atlantic Cigar Company located in Arizona. We are a family owned company, operated by the Scipioni Family, our store is located in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. We run and operate the web site www.AtlanticCigar.com only, and Atlantic Cigar Company retail store in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. For many years now, we have be dealing with issues arising from other companies trying to pass themselves off as us, or using our likeness in order to profit on my families hard work and devotion to our strong customer base. So at this time we just want to clarify this in order to prevent any speculation with regards to this matter unfolding in Arizona, and that in no way are we associated with those involved on any level.

Warmest regards, Paul Scipioni

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Duker511

Good for them! I buy alot of stuff from these guys. They have very good customer relations. They often have good deals on great smokes. I will continue buying from them...........even if he cuts someones head off!!! :-0
Tim

junglepete

I remember calling them quite a while back to complain about that ass Dimitri at TNT and they set me straight that they were not any part of him. Infact, they are in the middle of a lawsuit against him for copyright infringements.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Hot Stuff x

As the World Turns.... :popcorn:
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

lowpro75

If he hated the owner of TNT before he really hates him now!
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

podman28

Seems they have been in the middle of quite a bit of confusion and are very tired of it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.