Opux X

Started by texlewee, 03/25/2009 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

texlewee

My favorite B & M just got a very large selection of Opus X..... If anyone needs some, let me know, I'll email you the prices......
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

Bob Cordell

I have one that was gifted to me by Paul but I was waiting for warmer weather to try it. Who wants to stand in the cold and rain to smoke a 20 dollar cigar?

Is your B & M guy cheaper than C-Bid?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mhuss

Thanks for the heads up.  If your local shop got some in, then maybe mine did too.  They usually get the Opus sticks when they become available.  I'll have to give a call down there tomorrow and find out.

podman28

Seems like they released the summer installment of Opus early this year to beat the S-Chip tax. I have heard a lot of places saying that they are getting shipments in.

junglepete

Quotetexlewee - 3/25/2009  7:19 PM

My favorite B & M just got a very large selection of Opus X..... If anyone needs some, let me know, I'll email you the prices......

What price is he selling them for?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

texlewee

I'll get the#'s and PM you.  And, yes, they seem quite a bit cheaper than CBID.

junglepete

Quotejunglepete - 3/25/2009  10:35 PM

Quotetexlewee - 3/25/2009  7:19 PM

What price is he selling them for?

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for the PM
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Bob Cordell

I would like a price list as well...
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mattmancool34

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

mountedshriner

Me four.......... :confused:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Hot Stuff x

Quotetexlewee - 3/26/2009 9:19 AM My favorite B & M just got a very large selection of Opus X..... If anyone needs some, let me know, I'll email you the prices......

Thanks, Scott, appreciate your generous offer.  I'll have to visit that shop next time I'm in the area. 

LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

texlewee

Yeah....when you drive up from Korea.

Windwalker

Scott can you PM me a price list?

Hot Stuff x

Quotetexlewee - 3/28/2009 1:53 AM Yeah....when you drive up from Korea.

Hey!  Don't laugh...I moved here from Texas last summer, and still have lots of friends and some family there!  I'm planning a visit maybe as early as August.  Ya never know!

LES

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.