Free Isabela Cigars & Delivery for Cigar Geeks. April 5th-8th Only

Started by junglepete, 03/29/2009 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Atttention Cigar Lovers:

Prime Cigar Company, 18900 West Bluemound Road, Brookfield Wisconsin, is hosting the only Midwest Isabela Miami cigar tasting event Saturday April 18th 2009 from 1-5 pm. Prime Cigar Company was picked due to the size and atmosphere, the largest store/bar/lounge of its size and calibre in the midwest !!

To build excitement for the event and get the word out, Isabela Miami is offering free Isabela sample packs to the lucky "Cigar Geeks" who email their mail info to us between April 5 thru April 8th 2009 !!

Email John Piette and ask him for the Isabela sampler. Let him know you are a Cigar Geek:  Isabelacigarcompany@yahoo.com

Event Info:  www.primecigar.net

Isabela Miami Cigars Info:  www.isabelacigarcompany.com

Thank you to Cigar Geeks for all of its support, this is something special just for you !!

John Piette

Okay Gentlemen, this is just for you. Remember, it is only valid from April 5th to the 8th. Also, please take the time and review the cigars you get, it's the least we can do. Enjoy!

Pete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Ken Kelley

That sounds right nice of him!  I'll be sure to keep this in mind for my first thing to do on 5 April!   :dancing:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

SenorPablo

Thanks for setting this up Peter!  Jonh has been very good to us.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Duker511

Wow Pete, what a surprise!!!! Thanks for all your work on this!  :biggrin:
Tim

mattmancool34

so we just send him an email and he sends us a sampler

podman28

lowpro75

Just so I understand, we don't have to go to the event, because that would be impossible for me.  All we have to do is subscribe to their mailing list basically.  But we do have to wait until the 5th and not after the 8th.  If that is the case I'll do it.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mhuss

Sweet deal!  Thanks for the hooking that up Pete.  And thanks to John for offering it.  I'll be sure to mark that down on my calender.

markinde

"Women are most like fine cigars...The good ones leave you wanting to have another. But unfortunately most women get jealous when you have another right after them." - Mark L.
"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=markinde

markinde

"Women are most like fine cigars...The good ones leave you wanting to have another. But unfortunately most women get jealous when you have another right after them." - Mark L.
"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=markinde

mountedshriner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

jp5150

Guys-its not a mailing list-its an address to send you the cigars only...all we they ask is that if you lile em, request em at your local shops !!

Duker511

Quotejp5150 - 3/30/2009  12:17 PM

Guys-its not a mailing list-its an address to send you the cigars only...all we they ask is that if you lile em, request em at your local shops !!

Will do, thanks alot, I cnt wait to try these cigars!!!  :dancing:
Tim

mattmancool34

ljlemer

Quotemhuss - 3/30/2009  9:20 AM

I'll be sure to mark that down on my calender.

I'm depending on you guys to REMIND ME.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Twinky

Thats a very nice thing to do. I'll be taking them up on that offer.
"Smoking cigars don't make you cool. Being cool makes you smoke cigars" -Me

Twinky

Quoteljlemer - 3/30/2009  5:15 PM

I'm depending on you guys to REMIND ME.

I'll remind you if you can remind me to.

Duker511

Im using the countdown on my computer, Ill let everyone know!!! :dancing:
Tim

Twinky

junglepete

Okay folks! A small request is being made by John from Isabela Cigars. He wants to be sure that those who request a free sample of cigars are actual cigargeeks and have a registered membership here with a minimum of 50 points.

Please keep this in mind when you submit your request. Thanks!

Pete

Guru of Frugality

mhuss

Quotejunglepete - 3/30/2009  9:56 PM
A small request is being made by John from Isabela Cigars. He wants to be sure that those who request a free sample of cigars are actual cigargeeks and have a registered membership here with a minimum of 50 points.

That's certainly a reasonable request.  I don't blame him.  But that obviously shouldn't be a problem with all the regulars here on the site.  And I'm sure he'll get a great amount of feedback from all of us, as well.  Pete, just let him know to check the Reviews section after the sample packages go out.  That's most likely where he'll get most of that feedback.

junglepete

Quotemhuss - 3/30/2009  10:24 PM

Quotejunglepete - 3/30/2009  9:56 PM
A small request is being made by John from Isabela Cigars. He wants to be sure that those who request a free sample of cigars are actual cigargeeks and have a registered membership here with a minimum of 50 points.

That's certainly a reasonable request.  I don't blame him.  But that obviously shouldn't be a problem with all the regulars here on the site.  And I'm sure he'll get a great amount of feedback from all of us, as well.  Pete, just let him know to check the Reviews section after the sample packages go out.  That's most likely where he'll get most of that feedback.

For sure...as well as the Geek Critique reviews. I hope everyone will do as many reviews that they can from the sampler pack,
Guru of Frugality

mattmancool34

Samhain2000

Right on! This is very cool of them to do this, THANK YOU!!!
A cigar is like a gun, you never know when you'll need one.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.