Any interest in some Anejo 48?

Started by SenorPablo, 04/09/2009 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

I have a buddy who is willing to part with some Anejo 48s.  I plan on picking up a handful myself, but thought I would ask if anyone else here is interested.  The price he is charging me is $13 each and i'm not looking to make any money on this.  This is a 7 x 48 Anejo and if you've ever priced these before this is a GREAT price.  Apparently they have at least a year age on them.

If anyone here is interested in going in on this let me know.  I don't know how many he is willing to part with (likely not more than 10 or 15 and I plan on taking 5), but if you have an interest let me know.

Add $5 shipping for whatever amount you want (1 or 10.)

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

akira

I'll take 5 if I can.  I can paypal you the money or something if it works out.  Thanks.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

SenorPablo

Ok.  I have enough interest from people - more than I can probably get cigars for.  This is pretty much done.  I just need to see how much he is willing to part with.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.