Akira's Birthday!

Started by Bob Cordell, 04/21/2009 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

Hey pal, just noticed it was your birthday!

Have a great day!

:cheer:

:party:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

SenorPablo

Happy Birthday Mike.  Hope you have a great one!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

markinde

Happy Birthday Mike.  I hope it's a great one.  :party:
"Women are most like fine cigars...The good ones leave you wanting to have another. But unfortunately most women get jealous when you have another right after them." - Mark L.
"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=markinde

podman28

Happy Birthday Mike. Smoke something good today. :biggrin:

akira

Thanks Fellas.  I will definitely be breaking out the good stuff tonight.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Windwalker

lowpro75

Happy Birthday, you should treat yourself.  Have a good cigar, or first have a really terrible cigar, then a good one.  That way you'll better appreciate it. :happybday:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

smoke 1

Hapy Birthday  Long Ashes to you!!!!
-Brian

Duker511

Tim

mountedshriner

Belated Happy Birthday my friend!! :party:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

akira

Thank you all.  I had a great day.  No time for a smoke, but I will have something tasty tonight for sure.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

mhuss

I wanted to send along my belated wishes, as well.  Sorry I didn't catch it yesterday.  Hope you had a great day, and also that you finally got to celebrate with a good smoke tonight!   :cheers:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.