Oliva Series V Melanio Maduro Torpedo 2013

Started by tvolball, 08/12/2013 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvolball

Anybody want to do a split on a box of 10 with me. Let's call it and even $60 for a fiver and shipping to anywhere south of the border. It would be a little more north of the border
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Longhorn

Picked up a box of these a few weeks back at my local B&M - they're good.  You'll be able to smoke all 10.

tvolball

I had my 1st one this weekend. It rates in the top 3 for me. They are great

tvolball

Well I pulled the trigger this morning. $111 including shipping from Emerson's Cigars plus when I checked out they threw in a 5 pack Oliva sampler with a lighter. I figure it's worth about $30. If you guys haven't tried one of these you need to. They have some fantastic flavors to offer and it's not super full bodied. Very good stick!

crzykidd

I just picked up a box of these on a road trip down to Oregon.   Had one last night, wow what a great smoke.   I would highly recommend you pick up a box of these.  Has definitely made my top 5 of cigars.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

crzykidd

For those that want a first hand look.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/gallery/48767-60B11B9E-9172-4AB3-A138-5F822453116A.jpg>

tvolball

I'm most likely going to buy another box

Joelala

How is the nicotine strength on these? Us newbs still need to get our legs
Joe

Kman

I'm in for a 5er if you're still offering.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

tvolball

Kerry, if you want a fiver I'll hook you up. I been wanting to get another box anyway. I'll PM you the info to make the payment to me a paypal and if you will wait for me to order another box, I'll get it out as soon as I get the order in.

tvolball

Does anybody elese want to get in on some of these? I'll order as many as needed. I'm telling you, these are really killer sticks. They have some great flavor and they are not overly harsh.

tvolball

QuoteJoelala - 8/18/2013  10:09 PM

Joe, I am a medium to medium full guy. I can't take the hard core full stuff. These are some of the best sticks I have ever smoked hands down. They are not too full for me but everybodys taste and tollerence is different but they seem to be ok to me.

jumberlack1

These are so on my try list! Cant' wait for my box to come in!
Making bad decisions a profession!

Joelala

Quotetvolball - 8/19/2013  7:12 AM

QuoteJoelala - 8/18/2013  10:09 PM

Joe, I am a medium to medium full guy. I can't take the hard core full stuff. These are some of the best sticks I have ever smoked hands down. They are not too full for me but everybodys taste and tollerence is different but they seem to be ok to me.

Thanks for the feedback
Joe

gpd4

I just picked up a single earlier this week.  I buried it in the humi so I wouldn't smoke it right away...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

BlackIrish

I got a Melanio figurado in a recent MAW PIF.  Excellent.   Oliva knows how to make cigars with great flavor and balance.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.